Chapter 44

Lily's POV:

" really lil !? You fucking call Daniel to the rescue when I wanted to come be there for you for once !? " Jake screamed which caused me to flinch. I was confused at this point. I didn't call neither Jake or Daniel I don't know how they both ended here at the same time. This isn't going to end well.

" Jake I - " I was about to say but he cut me off.

" I was just trying to fucking be nice for once and come save you and then I find out your expecting another guy to be your hero ?! What kind of a dumbass are you Lily ! " Jake screamed and I just teared up. He didn't even let me explain myself.

" don't talk to her like that have some respect " Daniel spat at Jake.

" or what little freak who just can't stop leaving lily alone after she told you she didn't want you"

" guys stop it ! Both of you ! " I screamed but it seemed like no one heard me because they just kept arguing with each other.

" I can't leave her alone Jake ? Your so desperate for her that you probably gave her a baby just so you can always somehow be involved in her life " Daniel spat. Oh shit. Jake became red and as did Dani.

" GUYS I SAID STOP ! " I screamed once again but still no use.

They started getting closer to each other, I can tell that ticked Jake off because all hell broke loose after that statement. Jake walked up to Daniel and threw a punch causing me to scream and cry. Not this again ......

Daniel went back and once he gained his strength back he ran up behind Jake and punched back on the side of his head. I was to weak to get involved but if I didn't then this would never end.

" DANIEL STOP !!!! " I cried trying to push Daniel away but he was to strong for me.

" don't get in my way lily leave ! " Dani said and I obviously wasn't gong to listen to him.

" BOTH OF YOU STOP BEING SO FUCKING CHILDISH IS THIS HOW YOU CALL HANDLING A SITUATION !? "

" Lily shut up and move before you get hurt " jake said and that was it. I had to get in the middle because that was the only option.

" LILY MOVE ! " was the last time I heard before feeling my face go numb and knocking unconscious to the floor. Everything was a blur after that.

Daniels POV:

After the thousandth of time telling lily to not get involved and move out the way she took steps near us. I immediately stopped throwing punches because I knew she was gonna jump in at any second. Jake kept swinging so I didn't have time to tell him that lily was going to hop into the fight.

She got closer and automatically jumped in while Jake was still throwing punches at me.

" LILY MOVE " I screamed but it was too late. Jake punched her straight in the face which caused her to knock on the ground unconscious. He finally realized what he just did and snapped back to reality. I rushed to the floor next to a unconscious lily.

" lil please wake up oh my gosh " I whispered.

" SEE WHAT YOU DID YOU JERK ! " I spat at Jake and he's just too shocked to say anything back. He's not even trying to help her he's just there frozen like an idiot. What a dick.

" I'm taking her to my place I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to see your face. Also good job you always give her another reason to hate you" I said and picked Lily off the ground. Jake just nodded his head and walked to his car. He just drove off as if nothing happened. Wow.