Chapter 43

Lily's POV:

Erika.... what does this bitch want.

" what do you want from me you slut " I spat at her, looking at her in disgust.

" I'm the slut ? " she said laughing. " says the one who had a baby. "

" where the fuck is my son ! " I screamed trying to take out the knots that she tied me with.

" I don't think you want to get loud with me little girl. I'm the one with the weapons remember that "

I didn't bother saying anything back because for my sons sake I didn't want to die and leave James all alone.

" and you stupid son....he's somewhere safe don't worry sweetheart " she smirked.

" DONT EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT MY SON LIKE THAT ! " I screamed and trashed around trying to undo my hands and feet. She came up behind me and held a knife to my throat. I took a big breathe.

Son ...I love you so damn much.

This is it, this is gonna be my last breathe.

Erika just chuckled and walked out of the room. I quickly started playing with the knots on my wrists. After about 15 minutes of struggling I finally got one of my hands out from the rope.

Hahaha weak bitch.

I undid all of the knots and tried to be as quiet as possible, so Erika doesn't hear me. The row of weapons were lined on the table, I needed something to defend myself with so I grabbed a little knife that can be hid in my pocket. I quietly walk up the door and slowly open it hoping no one would be there. I tiptoed through the creepy dark hallways and tried to find my way out. Where was I ? It looked like an old abandoned building or something.

As I was about to go through another door, someone gripped my neck from the back. I let out a small screech and looked up to see her.

" how did you get out you hoe ! " she screamed but I just kept squirming and trying to let lose.

" because. Your. A . Weak. Bitch " I said between my breathe as I elbowed her in the rib which caused her to lose balance and fall on the ground. I immediately hoped on top of her and started using all my force to beat her up for all the times she's said shit about my son. She clawed onto my face and scratched it. Oh hell no. It was getting really chaotic and hectic with all this girl fighting. I let all my anger out and threw one last punch before she went unconscious with a busted up face.

( guys I'm laughing so hard rn..I can just imagine girls fighting and it's funny to me sorry😂)

I'm pretty sure there was no one else in the house so I ran for it. I get outside and see that we were literally in the middle of no where. Oh my gosh. I noticed Erika's car was here. Great now I just need to find the keys. I ran back into the house and looked everywhere for it. Pockets dumbass. Oh right, I forgot. I walked up to a unconscious dead goat..aka:Erika and looked through her pockets to find the keys. I found her phone which is great and will come in handy considering that she fucking broke mine. I waddled my hands around in her pocket a little more and booyah found the keys.

" 911 what's your emergency " the lady on the other side of the phone said.

" I was held hostage by a female named Erika Costell and I managed to escape from her, I don't exactly know where I am but she had all sorts of weapons and was threatening my son and my family " I said all in one breathe.

" well calm down ma'am our officers will track down this phone and come get you okay ? "

" this isn't my phone, I had to take hers and I can't stay here I'm sorry I have to run away " I said panicking that she will wake up soon.