Chapter 32

In the morning ...

Lily's POV:

Why ?...that's the only question that kept replaying in my head. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk...I was just lying there naked with Jake right beside me. I took a quick glance at him and scrunched up my face in disgust. No one was there to save me and now I am forever broken.

Jakes POV:

I was thinking about last night for a second, all that I could remember was drinking at the bar with the guys and then my mind goes blank after that. I started feeling movement next to me and I quickly opened my eyes. I looked to my left to see Lily in the bed next to me but she was ......NAKED ¿ I was majorly confused at this point. I looked at myself and my eyes widened. No. Did we ? Wait. I couldn't remember anything from last night so I needed to wake her up. " Lily " I said shaking her. I shook her one more time and she fluttered her eyes open but avoided making eye contact with me. What the hell is going on ??

" Lily what the hell happened last night ? Did we um you know ? " I asked her looking all confused. She still didn't budge or look at me, she was staring at the blank ceiling. " LILY ! " I screamed and she finally turned her head.

" clearly I was drunk and didn't know what happened last night so can you please tell me why the hell we woke up in the same bed naked" I said looking upset at her. I wasn't upset at the fact that it happened I was upset at the fact that it happened and I don't remember it. " fuck off " is all she said and it made me even more confused. " Lily please look at me, why are you acting like this ? ".

Lily's POV:

Jakes non stop asking all these questions. I'm just trying my best to ignore him. He's the last person I would want to talk to or see right now. I turned to look at him, trying to avoid the question once again because if I told him what he had really done it would just make my heart ache all over again. Not that it stopped aching. " could you uh look away and let me go get changed " is all I could say to him. " if I seen it last night then why so shy ? " he said smirking. I can't believe he's fucking making jokes at this point. I quickly got up put on my clothes and ran out the room. I stormed downstairs and I accidentally bumped into Anthony.

" why do you look like you've just seen a ghost pretty girl " Anthony said which made me snap. "Fuck off Tony " is all I said before running down to the backyard. I sat by the pool and just cried and cried and cried thinking of the terrifying image replaying in my head. I can't believe this is happening. What is everyone going to think of me now ? What if someone heard and didn't help me on purpose ? A lot of questions were running through my mind. I got interrupted by a voice.

" Hey Lil are you okay ? " someone said and I looked up to see Kade walking up towards me. " I am fine " I said wiping away my tears so he doesn't notice I am crying. " one I can see your tears and two I know you too well to know when you're upset " Kade said and I just started bawling my eyes out. I couldn't stop the tears from falling down. He hugged me and told me that it was okay for me to open up with him. Kades always been that big brother that I always dreamed of having, he's always been there for me since the beginning and I trusted him the most out of everyone in this house.

" shhhhh it's okay now can you please tell me what happened, why is a pretty girl like you crying " he said trying to make me feel better. I don't know why I just couldn't make out the right words to tell him. " I ..uh..ja-jake um " I said but couldn't finish the sentence. Kade looked like he actually wanted to hear what I wanted to say. " Jake did what Lily tell me "

" Kade...j-jake...h-he, Kade he um r-raped me last night " I said bursting out in tears once again. He didn't say anything he just ran back in the house. " KADE NO ! " I screamed as he stormed inside, I couldn't run after him or else everyone in the house would ask questions and find out and I wasn't in the mood for that.