Chapter 36

Lily's POV:

" Logan ? " I asked sniffling my nose so it doesn't sound like that I've been crying. I hated that we met like this because now I'm going to have to tell him the truth, I can't lie anymore. I can't have everyone hate me all because of Jake. I can't keep secrets from the people I love anymore it's just making me worse.

" what are you doing here at this time & what's wrong with you " he said coming closer to me.

" don't act like you care you hate my guts " I said not bothering to make eye contact with him.

" I don't hate you, there just were some things that I disagreed with and answer my question what are you doing here at this time ? "

"Please go away you're the last person I want to see right now " I said putting my head between my legs and really hoping he'd F off .

" Look I know we didn't leave off on best terms but I want to know what happened to you, I want to try to help even if you were blind and went back to my brother after all he's done to you. Like who on earth would be that stupid to just go back to- " he started rambling and I just blew up I couldn't take it anymore.

" really Logan ? Really ? Well what kind of idiot would hold a girl hostage after she clearly didn't want his ass and travel all the way to New York to ruin her life oh and not to mention the fact that he held her at gun point so he can see her break everyone she ever cared about now she's been raped and she's carrying his child and doesn't know what the fuck to do so I have to lie to everyone I fucking Love just so I don't ruin your dumbass brothers reputation so I hope you are happy now have a nice life and never speak to me again you fucking jerk ! " I screamed as I ran away crying. I took one last look at his face and he looked shocked and devastated, I could tell he felt guilty.

Logan's POV:

" Lily wait ! " I said running after her but I can tell she just needed some time to herself. Was all that true ? Did Jake rape her ? Is she actually pregnant ? I couldn't believe that I blamed her all this time for something she didn't even do. Guilt washed over me. I didn't even let her explain herself and she tried to so many times but I was the blind one and didn't give her a chance. My heart was hurting I felt so bad for her I needed to make things right. All of this felt surreal to me still, almost like it was a terrible dream that I'm going to be waking up from soon, but it wasn't.

I started running after her until I caught up to her, I know she needed her space but I couldn't let her be out here on her own at this time, especially now that I know she's pregnant. I hate saying that word I just never thought Jake,my brother who I loved dearly would get himself into a situation like this. He did a good job of keeping stuff from the media lately but I'm afraid that this is the end of the line. Jake you fucked up my dude.

" Lil please wait for one second please " I said grabbing my arm. She was squirming to get away, I know she didn't want to talk to me.

" Lil you don't need to talk to me but please at least just let me take you home you shouldn't be here at this time by yourself it's dangerous "

" I c-can't go home " she said stuttering because of how cold it was outside. I took of my sweater and handed it to her to wear, she pushed it away but then grabbed it and put it on.

" why can't you go home ? " I asked her. She just looked down and didn't bother answering my question.

" Lil I said why can't you go home ? " I repeated it one more time and she slowly looked up.

" I don't have a place to stay " she whispered.

" Who said you don't ! " I said starting to get angry at the fact that no one would let her stay with them.