Chapter 45

Lily's POV:

" Daniel " I whisper yelled while shaking him to wake up from his sleep. He woke up rubbing his eyes.

" I'm gonna go home I'm not comfortable here I'm sorry you don't have to come I just want to say I'm heading out " I said.

" Lil it's late are you serious " Daniel said and I just nodded my head.

" you don't have to come but I'm gonna head out thank you for letting me stay " I said kissing his cheek and he just grabbed my hand.

" I'm not letting you go alone at this time, come on I'll take you if you want to go home so bad "

" no no no I don't want to bother you " I said shaking my head.

" shut up you're not let's go " he said putting on his shoes and a jacket and getting in the car.

We arrived at my apartment and I insisted Daniel to just stay here because it was late and I woke him up from his sleep so it was the least I can do. We needed up falling asleep but then I woke up an hour later.

Was this wrong ? Is it wrong for me to like someone else while I have a baby with another person ?

Lily just because you have a baby with someone doesn't mean you would want to be with them for the rest of your life.

I mean I was raped so it's not like I wanted it although my son is the biggest blessing in my entire life. But Jake on the other hand...I don't know how I feel about him. He put me through some shit that only you would see in movies and that's not okay at all. Everyone who knew about us thought I was the biggest idiot in the world for allowing him to treat me the way that he did but then again did I really have a choice ? He was so threatening with everything that reporting him to the cops was the last thing I ever wanted.

What should I do now ? My son can potentially be threatened by him if I don't know I tell him I want to be with Daniel and not him.

I thought he changed though.....

Even if someone begs for me to forget about all he's done and move on I couldn't and I never would. It's hard to move on from people and things that have hurt you so bad in the past.

" hey why are you up it's 4 in the morning " someone said and I snapped back to reality when I saw Daniel rubbing his eyes.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you I uh I just can't sleep sorry " I stuttered my words. I didn't want to tell him what I was thinking about because I just wanted to shrug off the bad memories.

" what's wrong Lil " Dani asked and I just shook my head.

" nothing Just go back to sleep I'm gonna go down to get water would you like some "

" no no I'm fine thanks, I'm gonna go back to sleep come back to me though okay ? " he said and I just smiled at his cuteness and nodded my head.

I walked downstairs making my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink. I looked through my cabinets looking for my sleeping pills. Yes no one knew this but when I was pregnant and alone I couldn't sleep so I let my doctor give me pills that helped me sleep.

I started shuffling through the cabinets trying to find them but I stopped in my tracks when I heard the door knob. Wtf who the hell could this be. Am I really getting my apartment broken into right now ???? The door opened and I let out a small screech. I quickly grabbed the closest thing there was to me and it was a glass cup. Don't ask.

I heard the footsteps of that person heading towards the stair case. Oh no not Daniel. I quickly went behind that person and turned on the lights getting ready to hit the glass cup on his head. And then I froze in my tracks.