Chapter 21

Lily's POV:

I got out of bed and checked Jakes alarm clock the time was already 2 pm oh lord how long did I sleep ? I got out of bed to do the usual such as brushing my teeth washing my face. Hopped in the shower real quick and came back out. I decided to not even try to dress up because like there was no need to I had slept in my leggings and a crop top. I made my way downstairs.

" goodmorning beautiful " Jake said and it just straight out made me cringe. I scrunched up my face at the thought of Jake telling me that.

" why are you so happy today " I asked looking plainly at him. And then I realized he had his vlog camera in his hand. Oh great that explains why he was being so nice ... other times he's a complete dick.

" hey what is that ? " Jake said pointing to the kitchen. I turned to see what it was and I felt myself getting thrown over someone's shoulders.

" JAKE PAUL PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW " I screeched as I felt him run to the back yard with me still on his back.

" who's the best YouTuber, choose wisely the wrong answer can possibly get you thrown into the pool " Jake smirked as it made me giggle.

" Logan Paul " I laughed.

" I'm sorry what ? " Jake said tipping me over so now I'm closer to the pool.

" NO NO NO IM KIDDING ITS YOU " I screamed as the whole team 10 was there laughing. This was some kind of prank for his YouTube channel.

" you're still going in because you had one answer and you said the wrong one in the beginning " Jake said smirking and before I can say anything else I felt a splash of cold water hit my body. Jake didn't let go of me on time which caused him to fall in with me. I just started historically laughing.

" I will get you back Paul " I said with gritted teeth as kade helped me up out of the pool and Anthony threw a towel over me so that I kept warm. I literally just got out the shower and now I had to go back in. Screw you jake.

I grumpily made my way back to Jakes shower. And I got in once again.

Once I was out I walked downstairs and decided to make breakfast for everyone. Well no longer breakfast but lunch it was already 3 in the afternoon. I decided to make pasta. I learned this recipe from my mother. She used to make it all the time I really missed everything about her, she was my best friend.

" TEAM 10 lunch is ready " I yelled as I heard them running in like if they were bulls on the loose in the streets of Argentina.

" oh my god can I pay you to be the team 10 cook " chance said as he stuffed his face in the pasta. He had sauce all over his face which made me laugh.

" where's Jake " I asked everyone else.

" he's editing a video he'll be down soon " kade said as he began eating too. I decided since Jake was the only one missing I will pull a prank on him to get him back from what he did in the morning. I looked through the pantry and was looking for something disgusting to put inside his food. I found a bad of crickets . WAIT . Why on earth does team 10 have a random bag of crickets in their pantry ..... you know what ... I'm just not even gonna ask. I chuckled to myself as everyone was looking at me.

" ugh what do you think you are doing " Anthony asked.

" I'm getting Jake back duhhhh " I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

" he's gonna be pissed " kade said.

" it's okay he's always pissed so doesn't really matter "

" good point anyways go on, here use my camera to get his reaction it would be funny " kade said handing me his camera. He turned it on for me because I knew nothing about cameras and I set it at a spot where he wouldn't see it. I saw Jake enter the kitchen and he asked if there was any left. I replied saying that I had saved him some. He got his fork and took a bite out of the pasta only to have him spit it back out.