Chapter 5

Jakes POV :

I didn't have any girl clothes to give so I decided to go into Tessa's room and get some of her things for lily to wear. The funny part is that Tessa or Erika the two girls who live with us don't even know she was kidnapped and they can't find out or else they will go crazy. The plan is that I'll introduce lily off as my girlfriend once I gain her trust and once she starts living with us officially. The girls were off to a trip in Miami so by the time they come back it will be the perfect time to introduce them. All of the guys already know not to mention anything about kid napping in front of the girls. I walked into Tessa's room and found a pair of joggers and a tshirt I figured it was the only things she needed i decided to order her postmates since she hasn't eaten all day. then I felt bad for her so I grabbed her a pillow and a blanket for her to use until we get her upstairs. Oh and by the way she doesn't get her own room she's going to be sleeping with me I just said that so she behaves. I went back down to the basement and got gave her everything.

" here's your food and here's a pillow and a blanket for you to use until you behave and have your own room " I said looking into her eyes. I can't lie I sure do miss her a lot it feels surreal that she's sitting in front of me.

" oh and here are some clothes for you " I said handing her the joggers and the tshirt.

" if this is from a girl you've slept with then no thanks " she said with attitude.

" it's not, it's a girl that lives here with us. " I said back.

" a girl lives with you guys " she said raising her eyebrows in curiousness.

" not just one but two, Erika who is my assistant and Tessa who is apart of team 10 ".

" what's this whole team 10 thing anyways "

" well it's just a group that I came up with to help other YouTubers improve we sort of build each other up and help each other that's why we are a team " I said as she nodded and understood.

" must be nice to have friends " she said while putting her head down. I saw a few tears run down her soft little cheeks and my heart instantly melted.

" hey it's okay " I said opening my arms out for a hug but she didn't let me she just backed up.

" okay well I better get going I have some business to take care of, don't you try anything okay lily ?" I said while walking back towards the door I seen her nod and I just left.

Lily's POV:

Jake came in. He gave me food, water, pillow and blanket and also clothes from a girl who lives with them. They don't seem like bad people honestly I'm just scared of Jake because of the bad past we've had together. I actually started getting this feeling inside of when he was kind enough to bring me a blanket and a pillow.

I silently ate my food and man was I bored I've been here for two days already and I've only left this room once. Once I finished eating I found myself needing the restroom but really it was just an excuse to see some light I was getting bored of being in there all the time.

" Jake " I yelled as loud as I could. I heard footsteps coming down and he opened the door once again.

" what do you want lily " he asked.

" can I please use the restroom " I nicely asked.

" yea come with me " he said but only this time he wasn't holding onto me. I think he's getting to the part of gaining my trust which is going to be perfect for me to escape. I won't escape today because I still want him to fully gain my trust all I wanted was to see some light.