Chapter 22

Daniels POV:

Gosh she's so beautiful ..... but I knew she was Jakes girl and I wouldn't do that to Logan he's helped us too much. But I couldn't help but to look at her. She's just everything you can ever want, she only met us today and she was already comfortable talking and making jokes in front of us and I can tell we all loved that about her.

Lily's POV:

Everyone was asleep at this point besides Logan and I, I decided not to sleep because I don't want Logan to get tired and make us crash. I looked at my phone and saw that I had an hour and a half to get on my flight and we would be there in about 30 minutes.

After about 30 minutes we finally make it to the airport and I insisted in the boys and Logan not getting out because I didn't want them to be late for their shoot, they wanted to walk me inside anyways so I didn't argue with that. We walked inside half of the boys still sleepy, I felt bad for them they're on a grind 24/7. We walked up the seats and I still had an hour till my flight left. I couldn't let the boys stay till they called my flight name because I told Logan I was going to Canada but really I am not. If he hears another name he will get mad at me that I hadn't told him about it.

" logs do you think you have an extra charger for me, my phone is about to die and I forgot to get mine ugh " I said searching through my bag trying to find my charger.

" I'm sorry lil I don't have one on me " Logan said which made me stress. How am I gonna sit on a long flight with no charger ugh.

" here you can take mine, I have plenty at home" I heard someone say, I looked up to see that it was Daniel.

" oh no it's okay thank you though " I shyly said looking down and blushing a tiny bit.

" no please take it , you're going on a flight you will need it don't worry I have plenty at home " he said giving me that cheeky smile he always does. I just blushed and said thank you.

" hey what happened to your arm " jack asked looking at my wrist that white cotton bandages wrapped around it, I flinched and quickly pulled my sleeves down. I looked at Logan and he gave me that ( I don't know what to say ) look and the guys were just staring back at Logan and I all confused as to why we aren't giving and explainable answer.

" I um I hurt it while I was making a video with Jake, he tried to throw me in the pool and as he was running and my wrist scraped from a metal object " I said trying to avoid eye contact. Jack just replied with a " oh okay " but it seemed like he wasn't buying It and neither were the others.

" anyways logs you and guys should leave I only have less than an hour till my flight boards and I wouldn't want to keep you guys here, you all have stuff to do " I said as Logan spoke up.

" are you silly , we will be here till you get on your flight just so I know you are safe "

" thanks for caring but seriously I feel bad, please leave guys I don't want to get you distracted from the work you guys have to do " I keep insisting but the truth was I didn't want them to hear where I was actually going to. The boys and Logan finally agreed to go and they all got up ready to say goodbye. I hugged each and everyone of the boys and Daniels hugs were the best and the longest , I felt some way with him. He was just super sweet. They all told me that it was nice meeting me and that we will see each other soon but not gonna happen boys. Logan was the last to say goodbye I hugged him super tight and didn't want to look in his eyes, the guilt was eating me alive and I just had to deal with it, I'm sure Logan would understand it's for my best. I had a few tears slip down my face.

" hey, don't cry best friend, we're gonna see each other soon " Logan said running his fingers through my hair and hugging me tight, I just nodded and picked up my duffel bag.