Chapter 48

Lily's POV:

It was a once in a lifetime type of thing and I don't think I will be receiving anymore flowers  from whoever this anonymous person is so I just let it go and decided not to think about. Although I was really concerned as to who this was or who still loves me but I can't let this run in my thoughts all day and ruin my day. Today was going to be just a boring day, all there was to do was take James to my aunt Stella's house and go to work right after. The usual.

I dropped James off to Stella's house and it's kind of cute cause he's been starting to call her "grandma" and even if she isn't his real grandma she technically raised me and helped me so much that I can actually call her my mother. Plus there is traits in her that my mother once had so I really look up to her.

After arriving at work My manager had told me that I will be taking some shots for This denim brand deal that really loved me cause they saw me on the cover of Vogue. I was beyond excited and it really feels like my life is coming together now. After spending hours of doing my hair, makeup and outfit change, my photographer motioned for me to stand in front of the huge bright light and just be myself. It was the most amazing feeling in this world wanting to do something that you love. I smiled like a lunatic and just enjoyed the moment.

" bye guys thank you so much " I said to my team as I grabbed my bag and walked out the studio. Just as I was about to open my door my phone blew up with a bunch of messages.

Christina ....

(C) Lily !!!
Lillllllll
Girllll
Guess what aghhh
Hurry text back

(L) oh my gosh heyyyy what's up ? What's wrong is everything okay ?????

(C) yesss girl everything is fine haha ! So are you gonna guess what I'm so happy about ?

(L) NOT FUNNY . You scared me half to death 🙄 and i have no idea....

(C) IM IN LA WE HAVE TO HANG OUT LIKE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO MEET JAMES CAN YOU PLZ PLZ PLZ BRING HIM PLZZZZZ

(L) omg no wayyyy AGH yes of course we can hang out you're so cute James would love to meet you ! Meet me at Starbucks ?

(C) yayyyyy I'll be there ❤️

I laughed at how cute she was, she was so excited to meet James and it was honestly everything you'd ask in a best friend. I know she's close with the boys and they don't want anything to do with me but Christina didn't let any of that get in the way of our friendship and that's why she means everything to me.

I picked James up and headed to Starbucks where we'd meet Christina, once we got in she was already there and she immediately jolted up and hugged me.

"I missed you so much" she said giving me the tightest hug ever. I smiled and hugged her back.

" I missed you so much more you don't even understand " i said and she looked straight down at James in awe.

" hey little guy im aunt Christina " she cooed at James and he just giggled and hid his face in his stroller. " he's a little shy sorry haha "

" Lil can I please say something " Christina said looking at me serious and I just nodded for her the continue.

" I'm sorry to bring anything up but he looks exactly like his father " she said as she held her mouth cause of how much jake and James actually did look exactly alike.

" don't be sorry of course he's gonna look like him, I know what you mean tho I see Jake every time I look at him " I said looking down playing with my fingers.