Chapter 4

Lily's POV :

I woke up and realized where I was and I started crying even more. I thought it was a dream, I wish it was a dream. As if I didn't have a lot going on already now it's just too much to handle. I can't believe Jake is the same Jake that I once knew. I can't believe I moved country's and I still couldn't get away from him. He was already making my life a living hell now theres more of him. I have to deal with all of his friends. I snapped back to reality and realized my hands and feet were tired I started squirming and crying trying to find a way to untie these knots. I saw that i was in a basement with no windows no light just pure dark, sitting in the middle of the room with nothing to do. I decided to scream as loud as I can .

" GET ME OUT OF HEREEEEEE " I screamed hoping someone would feel bad and let me go. I heard footsteps come down and the door opened. I forgot his name but I know it wasn't Jake.

" jakes not here, he'll be back soon. " he said while walking back towards the door.

" wait, please let me go I did nothing wrong just please let me go please " I cried. He turned back around and stood in front of me.

" I'm Chance by the way if you didn't know " he said with sorry eyes. I just stayed quiet and put my head down worried that he would hurt me.

" I don't intend to hurt you but jakes my friend and I have to do what he says " he sighed.

" why do you do what he says are you his little bitch or something " I spat back.

" have fun explaining to Jake what you just said" he smirked. I stayed quiet because I know I'm going to get a beating.

" so how old are you lily? "

" I'm 17 " I said quietly .

" when's your birthday " chance asked.

" you don't need to know everything about me okay ? Just tell me why you guys kidnapped me"

" I'll let Jake explain that to you, see you later Jake will be home soon " he said getting up and heading to the door. Seems like he got annoyed that I was giving him attitude. I mean wouldn't you guys give your kidnappers attitude ?

I just sighed and looked down since I had nothing else to do. I needed to stretch but I couldn't I was tired of sitting in this chair. My hands were already bleeding because of how tight the ropes were around my wrists I just couldn't believe this was happening.

Jakes POV:

I had some business meetings to take care so I left chance in charge with lily. I was already on my way home. I arrived home and I was greeted by chance he had a mad look on his face.

" chance what's wrong bro " I said a bit curious as to why his face was red.

" nothing dude it's all good " he said walking away from me.

" don't walk away from me and tell me what's wrong " I said raising my voice a little higher.

" lily said that I'm your little bitch " He said with gritted teeth.

Oh no she didn't. She's going to regret this one just watch and wait till I go down to her. I made my way angrily down to the basement and threw the door open I saw how frightened she looked and I was really really mad.

" what the did you say to chance " I screamed grabbing her by the hair and yelling in her face.

" I-i-I'm sorry-y " she stuttered.