Chapter 33

Lily's POV:

" Look I don't know what the fuck your definition of (love) is but you definitely aren't showing the right signs. try harder next time. oh and might as well do me a favor Jake, save your stupid little apologies for someone who will actually believe them " I spat. I didn't want to hear anything right now the last thing that I wanted in this world was to be talking to Jake. I ignored him and I walked upstairs to his room. I grabbed my phone from the drawer and decided to text logs.

Text messages -

(Lil) hey I know we haven't talked after that incident happened but I can explain everything just please can you come get me, Jake and I aren't speaking to each other :(

(Log) yea right ...& you only remember me when you actually need something huh ? All this time you didn't want to say sorry but now that you need something you want to suddenly hang out ? Bye lil.

(Lil) no please let me explain everything just please can we meet up today ?

(Log) you " love " Jake and forgave him after everything he's done to you so I'm pretty sure you can forgive him now for whatever now bye.

I didn't bother texting back because I knew he hated me. I knew that this time it was for certain that I lost everyone that I cared about all thanks to Jake. I couldn't express how empty I felt, I needed to go somewhere. I walked downstairs and saw Jake.

" I'm heading out, don't worry I won't do anything stupid I moved far away and still couldn't get away from your ass " I said rolling my eyes and opening the front door, but he suddenly grabbed my arm and stopped me. "You aren't going anywhere Lily " Jake said but as I was about to say something Kade walked into the room.

" Jake let her go. It's the least you can freaking do, the girl is saying she's not gonna run so she's not I can trust her " Kade said and I just thanked the lord that he just saved everything because Jake tensed up and let loose after what Kade said to him. " be back in two hours and don't be late " Jake said and walked off. I sighed in relief. "Thank you Kade you didn't have to do that " I said smiling.

" it was the least he could do for being being the biggest dick ever, and stay safe alright? " he said hugging me and rubbing my shoulder. I just smiled and nodded. I am thankful for Kade he's always been the big brother I've always wanted to have. I walked out the house and was swarmed with paparazzi. Wow these people really need a freaking life. I was having questions thrown at me from left to right and there was one that really threw me off. Lily what really happened between you and Jake did he give you those cuts ? 

That one really threw me off because no ones ever noticed the real side of Jake even if we were in public and things seemed sus no one ever asked about stuff like that because Jake is the (sweet angel that would never do a single thing to hurt anyone 😊👼🏻 ) BULLSHIT.🙄 I just shrugged it off my shoulders because I didn't want to say anything wrong and everyone even Logan always told me that every time there is paps outside to always ignore the questions that are being thrown.

After finally getting these lowlifes off my ass I made my way to the closest flower shop and grabbed two beautiful flowers. I made my way down the street. I was only a couple blocks away. It wasn't that far of a walk. About 15 minutes later I made it to my destination. I set down the beautiful flowers and sat down on the grass getting prepared for what I should say.

I looked down at my parents grave site and couldn't hold back the tears, my heart was aching and I didn't know where to start.

" Hi mom , Hi dad. I don't know where to start because all I can think about is how much I need and Miss you both. life's been hell without you guys in my life and there hasn't been a day where I don't think about you, you know sometimes I wish that I can just come be with you guys because life is to hard for me to handle on my own, there's so much things that I need to say. I'm sure you remember Jake, he found me again and can't seem to let me go, life with him is hell. I met this amazing girl named Christina, she just so happened to know the guy I had feelings for, he was the sweetest thing ever, I know you guys would have loved him mom and dad. His names daniel and he's just like me. Jake ruined everything and I'm no longer in touch with any of those people. I sometimes wish that I don't see another day of this life again. I need my mom to guide me in the right path and I need my dad to kick who Evers ass that ever hurt me, but for you guys i I will be strong because that's not how you both raised me, I'm your strong little girl. My point is that I know you guys are looking down on me, I know you guys miss me too, but most importantly I know you guys are telling me to keep my head up high and that's exactly what I will do my hero's. I should probably head back home and it felt good to talk to you guys even if I couldn't get a respond back. I love you mom and dad more than anything and everything. I will visit again and we will reunite someday. Bye my hero's I love you guys so much " I said while getting up off the grass.