Chapter 2

( Present day / 2 months later )

In the morning -

Jakes POV :

I woke to what seems like water in my bed.... oh wait ... it wasn't water " APOLLO !! Bad dog why did you pee in my bed " I whined getting up disgusted trying to clean it off. Apollo just looked at me with his cute little face . Ahh I just couldn't stay mad at him I mean look how cute he is .

I  walked downstairs, no one was awake so once again I had to prank them. It's everyday bro right ? Haha. I grabbed whipped cream and decided to spray whoever was asleep. I ran upstairs to chance and Anthony's room I got them both. Then I got Tessa, then I got the Martinez twins their faces were priceless LOL .

I was sitting at my desk trying to think of video ideas then it hit me. We can go buy random things at the store and see if we can burn it with a 1,000 degree knife .

" CHANCE , ANTHONY ,MARTINEZ, KADE !
You guys want to go to the store with me ? I want to make a new video with that 1,000 degree knife thing that everyone's doing " .

" yea bro lets go I'm down " kade said and rest of the boys agreed to come.

We sat in blood shark and went to the store.

At the store -

We jumped out of blood shark and ran to the store I think we are gonna get kicked out because we always do . We grabbed everything we needed and you already know that I had a few announcements to make over the phone like how I do in every store .

" attention all shoppers attention all shoppers , go like and subscribe to my YouTube channel jake Paul ha always plug cop that merch you know what we do okay bye " . I said while the boys were laughing at how silly I was.

Lily's POV :

I woke up this morning feeling confident in myself ahhh it's a fresh new start I can't believe it's been two months I've been living in LA. Days have flew by so fast I think my life's staring to get back to the way it was.

I decided to get my laptop and go to Starbucks to do some of my online homework. Yes I no longer go to school which I love I can work at my own pace and get things done faster, it's my last year anyways so I'm going to try my best.

I don't have my license yet so I have to walk, thankfully everything is not that far from us we have a lot of stores near by we have a gym all these other cool things I'm really loving Los Angeles so far.

I walked down the nice sunny streets of Los Angeles until I found a Starbucks. I ordered my drink that I always get and sat down doing my homework. About an hour passed by I was getting tired of doing homework. Aunt Stella told me if I can pick something up for her from the store before I left the house so that's what I was headed to the store for. I walked a few blocks until I came to a Home Depot. I walked in and was looking for what I needed, aunt Stella wanted to be to get hangers for myself because I brought all my clothes but no hangers to hang them. I was walking down that aisle when the announcement came on.

" attention all shoppers attention all shoppers , go like and subscribe to my YouTube channel jake Paul ha always plug cop that merch you know what we do okay bye " .

My heart dropped right when I heard the name. No it couldn't be him . It just can't be him please tell me it's not him please. I decided to go on YouTube and actually check if it was him. At this point my heart was pounding and the palm of my hands were sweating. I searched up jake Paul on YouTube. My heart dropped when I saw his picture. He's famous ? No way, I need to get out of here.