Chapter 11

Jakes POV :

" don't make any sudden moves and don't scream " I said while walking up behind lily. I noticed she froze in her tracks.

Lily's POV:

Jake ....... I turned around and saw Jake and his stupid little friends trying to approach me. I started backing up.

" don't take another step closer or I will scream as loud as I can " I demanded stepping back each time they stepped forward. I turned around and made a run for it once again. They were hot on my heels. I ran and ran and ran and heard someone say behind me.

" don't think you can get away this time lily "

I knew for sure that was Jake. I was starting to get out of breathe which caused me to slow my speed and then as you all can tell once again I was kidnapped by Jake Paul. He put  his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream, I started squirming and trying to get out of his tight grasp he had around me.

" shut up and stop moving " Jake said in a mean and angry way. He carried me over his shoulder and threw me in his truck the rest of the boys got in another car behind us expect for one. I seen Anthony came with us.

" what do you want from me you psycho bitch " I spat saying the b word pretty loud.

" watch your mouth or you'll get it " Jake said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

" what are you going to do ! You can't touch me I'll have you arrested for physical abuse you stupid asshole " I screamed as tears ran down my face.

" another word and you'll get it " he said calmly

" LET ME GOOOOOO !!!!! " I screamed as loud as I can.

Jakes POV:

" LET ME GOOOOO !!!! " lily screamed popping my ear drum damn this girl can scream.

" Anthony you already know what to do " I said looking behind me.

Lily's POV:

" I'm sorry lil " Anthony said before putting a dirty old alcohol smell like rag over my mouth. I squirmed and tried my hardest not to let this happen to me again. I couldn't hold back anymore I had to breathe and before I knew it I was out cold.

Anthony's POV:

I can't believe I had to do this to her not the first time but the second time. If I'm going to be honest Jake is a dick to her. I actually think she's a great girl. I think I'm starting to have feelings for her and I have this urge to not let her get hurt but then again I have no choice but to follow Jakes rules. I'm just at a complicated spot right now I don't know what's going to happen I guess we just have to wait to see for ourselves.

Jakes POV:

We parked in front of the team 10 house and I hopped in the back to carry Lily's body inside she was still out from the drugs so she won't be waking up anytime soon.

I put her in the exact same place she was in the first time we caught her. I told her not to escape because things will be bad for her. At this point I just wanted to hurt her for not even listening to me. I don't even feel bad for her anymore because she deserves what's going to come for her. I was going to go easy on her and give her a room and buy her clothes but she never gave me a chance to open up. But it's fine if she doesn't want to give me a chance to open up then I guess she's going to have to live with the evil side of me till she starts to earn it.

I said thanks to the guys for helping me and set her in a chair in the basement room. I tied her legs and put handcuffs on her arms. Just wait till she wakes up she's going to regret not listening to me.