Chapter 3

Kades POV :

Jake found this girl that he once used to date. We all know Jake and we all know the reason why she left him, here's something about Jake that only team 10 knows about. For starters Jake always gets what he wants. Yea he's my friend and I love him a lot but sometimes I have to admit he can take things to the next level and not everyone in team 10 is like that. I feel bad for the girl. She probably never thought she'd see him again.

Next Day -

Jakes POV :

" alright guys, do you all have everything ? Let's go ? " I said looking at all the guys who have just what we needed. I noticed that kade was the only one tensed up at this whole idea. What's his problem ?. We got into the van and drove off I know exactly what I am gonna do. I noticed that she was talking to that girl who worked at Home Depot so I'm going to get answers from her. We arrived there and asked to speak with her privately outside. Once she stepped outside chance and Anthony both grabbed her and threw her in the back of the van.

Ashley's POV:

These guys that I wasn't familiar with came up to me and asked if they can speak to me outside I agreed and stepped out then these two guys wearing a pair of black masks jumped out held my body and one of them put their hand over my mouth so I couldn't make any noise I started squirming and crying trying to escape but they were just too strong for me. I got thrown in the back of the van and there was six guys in total.

" what's your name " one of the guys said. I didn't make a noise I was too scared and I couldn't stop crying.

" I SAID WHATS YOUR NAME ! " he screamed at me.

I stuttered and said " A-Ashley " while keeping my head down trying so hard not to make eye contact I knew i was going to die.

" now give me your phone " the same guy said. I looked at my pocket trying to tell him that it's in my pocket and he reached down my pocket and grabbed it. He looked through it and said "ahh we found it boys, Lily's number ".... what ? What do they want with lily ? What has she put me through I can't believe this right now. I was interrupted my someone putting a rag on my mouth I hesitated to breathe it in but I couldn't hold my breathe any longer. The last thing I heard was " it's okay just breathe in and out " and then I knocked out.

Jakes POV:

I got the phone from her and looked through the contacts then it popped up I saw lily new girl as her contact name I read the messages and saw that they were planning on meeting today for lunch. Perfect.

" kade put the rug over her mouth we already got what we needed " I said and he looked at her like he was sorry and put the cloth over her mouth. He told her to breathe in and out and then she was knocked out. Oh lily your gonna regret leaving me.

Lily's POV :

I finally got out of the shower and was getting ready to leave for my first ever date with a friend. I couldn't be more excited. Ashley gets off work at 4 o'clock so she told me to meet her at the Starbucks yesterday. I was doing my makeup when I got these texts from her.

(A) hi lily change of plans why don't you just meet me at my house and then we can head out I'm stuck in work a little you go over to my house and I'll meet you there.

(L) sure thing where should I go ?

(A) there's an alley that leads right to my house just meet me in the alley and I'll be there as soon as I can (:

(L) okay be there soon xx

Hmmm that was weird I thought to myself she texted me the address of the alley and I had to walk there considering that I didn't have no car and I didn't want aunt Stella to take me everywhere. I got don't getting ready and I headed out the door. I made my way there.