Chapter 42

Lily's POV:

I woke up to my phone blowing up with messages and texts. I then realized that Jake and I were still sleeping together. I checked to see who was blowing up my phone and I got all these messages from the guys and all these missed calls.

Jonah - Lily !!! We're in the front for the past 30 minutes what are you doing ? Open the door.

Oh my gosh I completely forgot that they were going to come. I check the time to see that it was already 12 in the afternoon. Oh no I major slept in. You can all probably tell I have not been getting enough sleep for the past couple days. Great (: . I quickly shook Jake up and told him that he's gonna have to sneak out of the house without the boys knowing.

" why can't they just see me ugh " Jake said sloppily tumbling out of bed and putting his shirt back on.

" because that's how I want it so that's how it's going to be " I said rolling my eyes.

" oh yea I've forgotten that your little lover is coming over that's why you don't want them to see me " jake said which made me mad.

" first of all you're the dumbest human being alive & second of all you really need to stop talking sometimes "

" you've gotten sassier ever since you've had James " Jake said chuckling and I just playfully punched his arm.

" actually never mind you've always been this sassy " Jake said once more.

" leaveeeeee " I moaned pushing him away, and quickly running to put regular clothes on for the guys. I checked on James and he was still peacefully sleeping, thank god.

" wait here till I get the guys in the kitchen then leave " I said to Jake and he just rolled his eyes.

I quickly run over to the door and open it revealing five amazing guys that I've missed so damn much !

" LILY I MISSED YOUR STUPID ASS " Zach said screaming and I just shushed him.

" shhhhh there's a baby sleeping " I said rolling my eyes at his childishness.

" oh yea forgot you're a mommy now " Zach said and I just chuckled. I hugged him and then corbyn and then Jonah and then jacks hug was the longest. Last but not least Daniel popped out of no where and it was really awkward but I still gave him a hug. All he said was congrats and I just tensed up. I invited the boys inside and they sat on the couch. At that time stupid Jake came out and I just mentally face palmed myself. Is this asshole doing it on purpose ? The guys looked shocked once they saw him and I gave him a death glare.

" I'm sorry give me one second " I said to the boys as I walked outside with Jake.

" what the hell are you doing !? I told you to wait until a while before you come out " I said angrily.

" what are you so secretive about Lily ? "

" are you seriously doing this shit on purpose because you think I like Daniel ?! " I said rolling my eyes. I was getting angry at this point. The door opened and Daniel came out.

" uhm I'm sorry to bother but the baby was crying and uh I thought you should know " Daniel said making eye contact with Jake. Jake was staring at him back giving him that dirty look and I just pushed him away.

" go home Jake " I said and I walked inside running to James room. I picked him up and gave him some milk. He seemed to quiet down a bit so I decided to finally introduce him to the boys. I walked out to where the boys were and they all had huge smiles on their faces.

" oh my gosh I'm in love " Corbyn said and I just laughed and thanked him.

" he looks just like you Lil " jack said smiling at James and holding his little hand.