Chapter 35

Lily's POV:

" I'm sorry what !? " I said practically screaming. I looked at Kade and his mouth was open and hung low.

" yea ma'am the results popped up on the screen when we were checking you ".

This isn't happening this isn't happening. Please tell me this is a joke please tell me someone's playing a joke on me. I can't function right now I can't take in what I just heard I don't believe it, no no no.

" this is a joke right ? " Kade said reading my mind. I started to tear up because this was the last thing I'd ever expect.

" I'll leave you two alone and Congratulations " the nurse said walking out of the room. I just started bursting into tears. I couldn't believe it.

" Kade this isn't real ! " I said crying as he hugged me tight.

" shhhhh it'll be okay I'm here for you " he said soothing me as I was crying In his chest.

" no no no I can't do this I can't keep the baby. How am I going to tell everyone Jakes gonna kill me if he finds out it's his. What am I gonna do Kade what am I gonna do ? 😭 " I said crying.

" you can do this lil trust me I believe in you, if you stayed strong through all this and got through it then you can do this to " he said, he wasn't making me feel better at all because my life was officially ruined. I am fucked. Everyone is gonna think of me as a slut to have a baby at this age. I just ruined every chance I had with Daniel , Logan and everyone else I loved.

" I can't keep it kade I'm sorry I can't " I said mentally going crazy as to what on earth I am gonna do. If someone asked the 10 year old me how I see myself in the future this wasn't going to be my answer.

" Lil you have to " Kade said putting his head in his hands and really thinking about everything.

" this is all his fucking fault he ruined everything ! He ruined my fucking life ! Screw you jake screw you !!! " I screamed which caused Kade to shush me because I was being to loud. I didn't care though. I didn't know what I was feeling, I just couldn't believe there was a baby growing inside of me.

" Lil you have to keep the baby, abortion is never the answer and I'm against it 100% " Kade said.

" I wasn't thinking about abortion because I'm also against that but maybe adoption ".

" never would I have thought I'd be having this conversation with you Lil "

" yea well me neither " I said just staring at the plain ceiling. I had nothing to say or nothing to think about my mind felt like it was just straight out empty and that everything was frozen. I was still in a state of shock.

" Kade please don't tell anyone I don't want anyone to know " I said letting a few tears slip down my cheeks.

" they're gonna find out sooner or later but I strongly believe that jake should at least know "

" no I- I can't he's gonna k-kill me ". At this point I was stuttering on my words because of how terrified I was about telling Jake.

" Lil he's not gonna kill you, I bet he'll be in shock just like you are but he won't do anything the hurt you or the baby " it felt so weird every time the word baby would come out of one of our mouths. I still couldn't believe this was happening.

" he's going to come by later how about we tell him together " Kade said and I wasn't so sure about that because I was beyond terrified. Kade being there for me when I tell Jake was better than me telling him on my own because I needed someone and Kade was my only friend at this point. Oh my gosh what is aunt Stella going to think about this. What is Logan going to think about this. It's just going to make everyone hate me even more. I hate my life.