Fieldtrip?

As the students entered the school gates, the school guard kept a close eye on who was entering the school perimeter. When all students had gone in, and went up the stairs to their classrooms, the guard and staff locked all doors of the school and covered up any windows exposing what was inside the school. 

The Grade X class, St. Cecilia students were all inside the classroom, talking about who knows what. The school theater play being held at Insular, Kpop BTS, their weapon props, basically normal SDMV stuff. Everyone had their own real weapon to summon, but since the school is keeping the whole 'Magic and power abilities' a secret to the public, they had to make weapons from recycable materials, which was indeed hard and tedious but, they really didn't have a choice. 

Jared, who was the second top in class was reading some Eragon book at his seat, while summoning little ice particles out of boredom. Aaron, on the other hand was talking to Kitchi and Muchi about the Theater play. David was busy crafting his recycled weapon, which was an axe. And Kat was just staring at Muchi with lovey-dovey eyes, daydreaming about her and Muchi.

But everyone stopped what they were doing when they all heard the bell ring. As a normal morning routine, all students got out of their classrooms and lined up outside for the Flag Ceremony. Then after the Flag Ceremony, Ms. Toneth would announce some reminders related to the School Theater and the schedules. But today was different.

"Scolasians, today's schedule will be 7:30 until 12:00 only, because the teachers and I are planning to assign students to go on a special fieldtrip to go and research about their roles in the Theater play. Further details will be explained by your advisers. Thank you, students, and have a good morning" 

A fieldtrip? That sounds fun. All students were very anxious and excited to know who will be assigned to go, especially the highschool students.

"You may now go back to your classrooms" Mr. Rienz, the Grade X's history teacher announced.

---

(Grade X, St. Cecilia)

When everyone was now back inside their classrooms, and were seated on their desks, Sir Marc, their adviser came inside the classroom, with everyone standing up to greet him. "Good morning, Sir Marc" The class said.

"Good moring, grade X. Sit down" He responded, sitting down at his own desk, placing down his laptop and some papers.

Then... everyone soon began pestering him with questions about that special fieldtrip. He managed to shush everyone and calm them down before he answered.

"The teachers have already decided who will be assigned to go. I'll give the letters later. But right now-"

"Sir, why can we just search online about fairies?" Someone, probably Jared asked. Well, that is true, you can just search on the internet, why bother going to wherever the hell fairies live.

"Eh... well you can also research new things in different universes. They're part of your Performance tasks" Sir Marc answered to the young man. "And so, who's assigned, Sir?" Kitchi asked, raising her hand.

"I'll call your names, and you'll get a letter reguarding about the fieldtrip" Sir Marc got the papers he brought with him and began to call the studnets' names.

"Jared, Aaron, Kitchi, and David" Sir Marc announced. The four students looked up in surprise, as they stood up to get their own letter. Now Sir Marc had two letters left.

"Kat and Muchi" 

Soon everyone started murmuring 'Ayyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeeee!!! Oooohhhhh!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3'

 The two stood up and got their letters, ignoring the students who were teasing them. I mean, it IS obvious Kat likes Muchi, why wouldn't they tease them?

"Alright, alright. Settle down. Make sure you read the letter and bring all the things you'll need for the 'fieldtrip', okay?" Sir Marc told the six. "Yeessss sir..." They all answered back.

---

(Recess)

While everyone was having their snacks, the six who were chosen gathered on their seats and read the letter. 

"Dudes, you what this means?" Aaron asked his five friends. "We get to have a vacation from classes for five days?" Kat asked, pointing at the part of the letter that said the 'fieltrip' would last up to five days. "....yyeeeah, AND we get to learn and discover new things, and even better, ABILITIES!" Aaron exclaimed. 

"....yeah. That's what I was gonna say" Kat answered. "No you didn't" Muchi teased, leaning her head on her shoulder. 

"So... since our role in the Theater play is Wind Fairies, or just Fairies, then we'll be going to some girly universe or dimension, or whatever...." David and Jared cringed in disgust at the thought. "I know right" Kat felt the same.

"The letter says that we'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. So.. we have time to prepare then" Kitchi told her five friends. "Yup" They all responded. 

"Well I can't wait to fight some new creatures to help me level up" Jared cracked his knuckles. "We all want to level up. I mean, we can't even transform into our elements" Aaron told his taller friend. "Exactly" Jared responded.

"Whatever happens though, just stay by my side, alright Muchi-puchi?" Kat wrapped her arm around Muchi. "Don't call me that." Muchi said bluntly.

---

(A/N: I'm currently on writers block for my other stories, and I'm trying to get back on track by writing some new stories, sooo sorry for the hiatus on my other books.)