Rebound

"Is there a problem, Winx?" Daphne sat herself down on one of the seats infront of the six faries. They all looked not too hapy, especially Bloom, Stella, and Aisha. Daphne gave them a worried look as she intertwined her fingers. "Do you girls want to talk about it?"

"...you see Daphne..." Bloom spoke up in a low tone. "It's about the Scolacians..."

Daphne raised an eyebrow. "What about them? Did something happen?" 

Bloom hesitated, but she nodded her head. "..we...had a little misunderstanding"

"A big one!" Stella said, crossing her arms, not looking at the girls. Daphne just gave them a confused look. She didn't know what had happened, so it was kind of hard for her to fully understand.

Bloom was about to explain, but Aisha stood up and did the explaining for her. Musa and Tecna also joined in, as Flora followed shortly after. Daphne nodded her head, listening to every word they said. Stella, however, did not say anything. She didn't even look at anyone.

"I see..." Daphne finally said, clearing her throat. "Maybe you girls can make things up with them if we ever visit Earth again?"

Bloom perked up. "I don't know Daphne...the reason why they left was probably because they don't want to see us...I don't see how coming over to their place will solve anything. We've already tried doing that before, that's where we met Keisha, Seth, and Harry. But I'm sure they're mad at us too, so I'm not sure how we're supposed to get to Scola now..."

Daphne tilted her head to the side a little. "What do you mean, you do not know how to get to Scola? Haven't you girls gone there already?"

"It was Keisha, Seth, and Harry who led us to Scola by using, manuevering gear? It allows them to glide and fly through the air. We don't see anything that holds them up or supports them, but we often see gravelling hooks that are attached to the surface they land on..." Tecna said, scratching her head.

Daphne nodded her head. "Interesting, to say the least"

"I feel bad now that the Scolacians might not even like us anymore.." Flora said, looking down. 

"Winx, it is not your fault. It is no one's fault. It was all just a plain misunderstanding. You all will find peace eventually.." Daphne said calmly. "If you'd like..."

"..We all could go over to Gardenia to get our minds off things. We can wait for a few weeks to cool down our heads before we can confront the Scolacians again.."

---

"You boys won't be able to come?" Stella asked, giving Brandon the puppy eyes. "Yeah, sorry Stella..we have important business to attend to at Red Fountain. We'll catch you girls soon though" The brunette specialist responded to his girlfriend before giving her a kiss.

"See you boys later then..!" Bloom said as she and the girls watched the Specialists board their ship and take off. 

---

(A/N: Apologies for the very short chapter. I'm sort of on a writer's block, like, where you have a plot but you don't know how to put it in words...)