Unmask

After the passing three weeks since the Scolacians left Alfea, everything was pretty much the same. Nothing much has changed except for the fact that most staff and the Winx are more aware and alert whenever they walk around inside the forest that surrounds the school. Headmistress Faragonda has annouced at least once a day to all students about the giant being that the Winx had supposedly defeated. After going through some research, the Winx and Headmistress had found out that the being was one of the Leviathans that conquered a long lost place that seemed to be wiped out from the map. There could only be one way the Leviathan was brought back, and that was the Trix. The Winx often patrol the forest once a week just to ensure that nothing will come in harms way and that the Leviathan would not return.

And speaking of the Winx, they were pretty much fine. They missed having the Scolacians around, even if they were only in Alfea for five days. They were fun to be around with. The Winx still continued to train and teach younger Alfeans, with Daphne and Roxy with them. And they seemed to have no news about the Trix returning for another fight.

All the other staff were unaffected these past weeks. But Ms. Faragonda, she has been quiet these past few days. The Winx noticed her strange behavior and sometimes when up to see her if she was alright. The headmistress assured them it was nothing and that they shouldn't worry about her. 

---

Stella, Flora, Aisha, Musa, and Tecna were out in Gardenia, waiting for Bloom to arrive since she told the five of them to meet her at Gardenia while she had to run some errands. Stella was all around the place, shopping for new clothes and such. The other four just tagged along with her, trying on some new outfits aswell. After endless halls of clothing and shopping, the five Winx members all took a seat at the Frutti Music Bar to have a drink. 

"Blooms been gone for a while now. Should we go check on her?" Aisha asked her friends, taking a sip of her fruit smoothie. "I dunno. She could still be busy" Musa shrugged, before drinking her own smoothie. "Hey, I see her over there" Stella pointed out, to Bloom who was looking around, probably looking for them.

"Hey Bloom!" Stella waved over at her friend to come over to them. Bloom walked up to their table and sat down. She didn't look too happy. "Bloom? What's the matter?" Flora asked, concerned for her friend. 

"Winx, Ms. Faragonda wants to see all of us at her office" Bloom sighed. Her friends looked at each other in confusion before they all stood up from the table and headed out the bar.

---

Back in Alfea collage, The Headmistress awaited the Winx's return. As expected, she heard a knock on her office door and the voice of Bloom asking if they can enter. Of course, Ms. Faragonda allowed them inside, before she used magic to close the two doors behind. While the other five Winx members looked understandably confused to why the headmistress would suddenly call them over, Bloom seemed to know as suppose why she's quiet right now. Stella was first to speak up. "Uh, Headmistress... why did you want to speak with us?" 

Ms. Faragonda looked over at the Solar fairy and then looked at the other Winx members. She intertwined her fingers before saying anything. "I want to ask you all one question"

The Winx raised their eyebrows, well except for Bloom, who just stood beside Ms. Faragonda. 

"What can you describe about the Scolacians when they were here the past few weeks?" The headmistress inquired. 

The Winx looked at each other, waiting for one of them to answer first. Flora, was the one who decided to speak up first. "Well... all of them were alright. All I can say is that the ones who were the nicest were Kitchi and Muchi. The boys are more on the rougher side, but they're still okay with me.."

"Y-Yeah...to be honest, I find Muchi to be the nicest among them. But, you know, I like Kitchi too, oh and the others of course..." Said Stella.

"None of them were really that much open about their own school... I mean, they never really talked about it or even mentioned what they do there... I've only saw them use combat as their training" Musa added. "I've noticed that some of them... like Aaron and Kat, were open about their commons and likings with us but that's about it" Tecna explained.

"The only one that was never really open, was Jared" Aisha said, scratching her head.

Ms. Faragonda nodded her head silently as she listened. She turned to look at Bloom, who was already looking at her. 

The headmistress looked at the Winx silently before sighing. "I'll explain to you girls about everything. Scola, the Scolacians, even that Leviathan you girls encountered a few weeks ago..."

Ms. Faragonda stood up from her seat and walked over to her bookself that held all ancient books of different eras and legends. But she did not take anything from the lower part of the shelf, she instead used her magic to get a book that was high up on the shelf. It was a bit dusty but still intact. The book floated down onto her hands and then the headmistress glanced over at the Winx. She approached them, with the book in her hands. 

"I must apologize in advance" Ms. Faragonda stated. "Why's that, headmistress?" Flora asked.

The headmistress looked down at the book she held in her hands. "Because I haven't told you girls that Scolacians are far from what you think about them now"