Sage Unit

The sound of flesh being sliced against a sharp object filled the Solar fairy's ears. Blood splattered everywhere, including onto her outfit. Stella screamed in horror, not only because her dress was ruined, but she watched as the Leviathan's arm was completely slice off and now was on the ground beside her. Before the fairy could do anything, she saw at least four people circling around the large creature, weilding their weapons in both hands. One of them, a tall guy sliced his sword onto the Leviathan's shoulder area, with the other male doing the same thing. The third guy who wore glasses, used some type of gear to puncture the forehead of the Leviathan. He landed ontop of its head and stared down at it with no emotion. The last person, a female manuvered behind the large being and weilded her sword. It made contact with the back of the Leviathan, up to its cervix. The blade went in so deep a chunk of the Leviathan's flesh came off with ease. Then all four people jumped off the Leviathan as it collapsed on its side, smoke starting to rise from its wound.

The guy with glasses was first to land beside Stella. But he still showed no emotion whatsoever. "Mikhe, Neell" He called out in a blunt tone. The other two guys landed beside the fairy's side. Stella was very grateful that they saved her, she was about to thank them but the two grabbed the fairy's arms tightly. Stella winced in pain from their grip. "Ahh!! What are you doing!?"

"Commander!" The guy on the left shouted when the female landed infront of the three. "Who are you?" She asked in a rather gentle tone. "Ugh, I should be asking you the same question! Tell your bodyguards to let go of me--" Before she could finish what she was saying, the fairy felt a wincing pain on her cheek.

Stella gapsed in shock as the female commander had slapped her. "...I said. Who are you?" The female repeated herself, much more strictly this time. "...I...I'm Stella...Princess of Sola--"

"Okay. I heard enough. What are you doing in this district?" The female asked, pointing her blade at the fairy. "..I...I was going to see my friends..!!" Stella responded nervously. The female looked at her comrades. "I don't know anyone here friends with the name of Stella. State your actual bussiness here"

"Wait commander. Before that, let's make sure that this girl's not a threat" The guy with glasses said, narrowing his eyes through his glasses. "I...I'm not! I don't..that thing just attacked me when I was passing by!" Stella shouted at the guy, but she was held back by the other two. "But what were you even doing here, this place is off limits" The commander held the blade nearer to the fairy's face. Stella tried to back away but the two guys held her tight.

"..." The female commander lowered down her blade. "...Jared's not going to like this"

Stella perked up when she mentioned the name 'Jared'. "W-WAIT! I know him! We're...we're friends!" The solar fairy gave the commander a pleading look. "...you think she's telling the truth?" The left guy asked. The commander sighed. "We'll see about that. Take her inside. But don't inflict any harm on her, got that?"

The three guys nodded their heads.

---

"Guys... where's Stella?" Aisha called out to the other Winx worriedly. The fairies looked around and the solar fairy was no where to be seen. "Oh no! She must've ran off! I'll go find her" Bloom was about to go after her friend but Flora stopped her. "I sense a bad presence here, we shouldn't seperate"

"But what about Stella?" Bloom said with worry in her voice. Just before anyone could say anything, they are heard a metal cling of something hitting the ground nearby. They turned their attention towards that area, which was a darker part of the town. "Wh-What was that?" Musa asked everyone nervously. They heard footsteps approaching them. It didn't sound like the person was alone. "Wh-Who's there?!" Bloom called out.

Coming out from the shady area, was a tall man, about 6'4'' tall. He didn't look threatening, but the two people behind him sure did. One was another man, 6 foot tall. He was that squinted-eye look on his face and looked as if he was looking for a fight. The other one was a girl. 5'7'', narrowed-eyed look. They all wore similar navy blue uniforms, with some type of gear around them. "What you girls doing out here?" The 6 ft guy asked, crossing his arms. Bloom noticed the logo on his left arm. It was the logo of Scola!

The dragon flame fairy silently gasped, much to the taller man's confusion. "You gon' say something or nah?" He asked again. "You... you three are from Schola!" Bloom finally spoke. The three looked at each other. "Yeah?" They all replied in unison.

"That's great! We were just looking for some people that were in Schola!" The fire fairy answered, relieved. "Woah, woah, woah. Hold on there. We don't invite just about anyone to our place. What makes you think that we'd let a bunch of girls in, eh?" The 6'2'' ft man eyed each Winx member. "Wait, Seth. Don't you think these girls look, familiar?" The girl asked the taller man. "No? Why's that?" He answered back, raising an eyebrow. "They look like the ones that the others showed us" The female responded.

"What do ye think, Harry?" The man looked at his taller friend. The 6'4'' man just shrugged. "If they don't seem like a threat, then take them in"

"But we're not supposed to bring anyone in, remember?" Seth said, crossing his eyes. "What do ye, say Keisha?"

Keisha looked at the Winx, then at Seth. "Just take them in. We can always find a way to make em' not remeber a thing anyway" The girl responded, moving her bangs away from her face.

"W-Wait! We're the Winx club! We're friends with Jared, Aaron, Kitchi, David, Kat, and Muchi!" Aisha spoke up from behind. The three perked up whe they heard their fellow Scolacians' names. Seth and Keisha's gaze changed to a more gentle expression. "Heheh! Why didn't you say so?"

"You could've said something sooner, you know" Keisha said bluntly.