Escape

Muchi struggled to get free from the witches' grasps, but she was too weak and puny to do anything. "Stop squirming brat!" One of the witches yelled at her frustratedly. Muchi let out a growl and managed to kick that witch on the legs. The witch loosened her grip on Muchi, allowing the Scolacian to break free on one side.

"You're really in for it!!" The same witch grabbed her hand again and this time, she squeezed it harder causing Muchi to cry out in pain. "Ahh! Stop!! Stop!!! It hurts!!!" She cried.

"Shouldn't have kicked me" The witch said to her, smiling. Muchi looked up at her, fear in her eyes. "Wha-What are you going to do to me..?"

The witch looked at her friends and still wore a smile on her face. "It's a surprise"

---

"What makes you think I'M going to fight those witches??" The dark-haired female questioned. Seth and Harry looked at each other and smirked. Jared just walked in between them, questioning himself if he should interject or not.

"Here's a knife" Seth handed the female Scolacian a shining blade. "It's brand new, I just bought it. So you better use it with care"

Kat took it, narrowing her eyes. "Or I could just shove this up your ass until you tell me why I'M the one who's gonna fight those crazy bitches?"

"Because they took Muchi" 

David, Kitchi, and Aaron waited at the entrance of Alfea, with the Winx behind them. Jared's eyes widened when he saw the Winx.

"Oh, perfect. You fairies are here just in time" Seth said, cracking his knuckles.

The Winx looked at each other in confusion. Same did with Aaron, Kitchi, and David.

"Are you still up for this, kitty kat?" Seth glanced behind him. The dark-haired female's eyes were wide and wild. Her hand gripped on the blade. 

"No one hurts my Muchi. I'll do it"

---

"Is it too late to change my mind" 

Two of the Winx club members, Aisha and Musa struggled to lift up the dark-haired Scolacian. Her arms crossed, Kat rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You two were part of saving the whole Magix dimension and that jizzy-jazzy, but you can barely lift me up?"

"What are you? Made of rocks?!" Musa grit her teeth, trying to lift up the Scolacian. "Well I am taller than the rest of you" Kat resonded.

"I warned you, girls" Seth said, trying not to laugh. Harry looked at them, eyes wide from holding in his smile. "She's just as heavy as me"

"How?!" The two fairies exclaimed at the same time. They flew up and managed to hoist up the Scolacian. "Thank God!"

Kat looked down at saw the others looking up at her and the two fairies. "Well ain't this fun" 

Aisha and Musa looked at her, pokerfaced. "Sure..."

---

The green-haired witch took one close look at the brunette Scolacian. She came in eye contact with her. Muchi tried to look intimidating but failed with fear rising up. 

"You all go and keep watch. I'll deal with this little girl" Selina said, looking at the witches who stood in the doorway. "Whatever. You owe us" They all left soon after.

Muchi looked away from the green-haired witch and whimpered silently. Please, let someone just come and rescue her soon.

"You might be wondering why you're here, I suppose" Selina said, putting her hands on her waist. Muchi did not dare look at her. But she still gave the witch a nod.