Altercate

The three witches cackled. "Did you miss us, pixies?" Icy asked wickedly, with a grin on her face. They floated above the crowd, getting ready to attack the fairies, and possibly the Specialists aswell.

Stella let out a groan. "Ugh, we just got back from a rough trip, and now we have to fight you three again. Just great!"

Bloom narrowed her eyes. "Winx! Transform!"

The six fairies posed and shouted, "MAGIC WINX! BLOOMIX!"

The Trix let out a growl as the Winx transformed into their fairy forms. "Ice Spiral!" 

Icy's attack was dodged when Bloom blocked the icicles using a magic shield. "Not so fast, Icy!"

Headmistress Faragonda and Griselda tried to lead all the students back inside the school, but Darcy had blocked the way. "Now where do you think you're going?"

"How did you get past the magic barrier?!" Girselda questioned angrily. 

Darcy only gave her a sickening smile. "Magic~

She was about to attack  but Stella got in between them. "Light spectrum!"

The attack nearly hit Darcy, but she moved away the last second it almost hit her. "Try again, princess" The witch spat.

"With pleasure" Stella said, narrowing her eyes.

Meanwhile, Musa and Tecna were helping the Specialists fight Icy. Bloom helped Stella fight off Darcy, as the Alfeans, Headmistress, Disciplinary Officer got to safety inside.

"Lilac Vortex!" Flora attacked Stormy with vines. That did little damage on her though. Stormy laughed. "That all you got?"

Aisha prepared to attack Stormy next. "Water bolt!"

The storm witch noticed her, and blocked her attack. "Oh no you don't!"

The Winx, Specialists, and Trix fought for what it seemed like ages. The Winx and Specialists grew tired, so did the Trix. 

"What do you want from us?!' Flora shouted at the Trix, much to everyone's surprise. 

"We want to finish what we started!" Icy yelled, throwing her hands up as icicles rained down towards the fairies and Specialists.

Everyone tried to dodge off the ice, but the ice began to surround them, creating a cage around them. Bloom tried to melt the ice, but even her magic can't melt the ice the witch was forming.

"Sister, we've got company" Stormy said.

Everyone, including the ones inside Alfea all felt the ground shaking, like something huge was running towards them.

The clouds grew dark, creating a night-like atmosphere. The Winx all recognized that feeling. The shaking...

A large figure ran though the forest.

Bloom and the Winx gasped. No...it couldn't be..!

Its long blonde hair swayed vigorously behind its back. Its cyan feathers covered up to its back and down to its waist.

It was coming towards them!

"Look who decided to come back!" The Trix looked shocked, yet happy to see it.

The Winx all felt a sinking feeling in their stomach, for a reason they couldn't explain. They...they defeated it! How...how could it be...?

The Leviathan....is alive!

"Attack them!" Icy ordered the large being. The Leviathan shot their head towards the Trix, and came running, this time in their direction!

"What are you doing..?!" The Trix tried to fly away, but the Leviathan was faster. Much faster.

It raised up its hand. SWAT!

The three witch came crashing down onto the ground, even creating a crack as they impacted the hard concrete.

The Winx and Specialists watched in disbelief and shock to what they were seeing. The giant was, helping them...?

The Leviathan slowly turned its head to where it had swatted the Trix. The three witched layed on the ground in pain and agony a few meters away.

Icy raised her head up to see the large figure make its way towards them slowly by walking.

She raised up her hand, trembling from the pain. She shot out icicles that pierced the legs of the Leviathan. But to her horror, the icicles melted away and the wounds it caused were healed as smoke evaporated from it.

Stormy and Darcy tried attaking it aswell, but all their attacks were uneffictive. The creature was... immune to magic!

The Leviathan made its way closer to them, looking down at them with lifeless eyes.

The three witches, now defenseless tried to get away by flying. But they all injured themselves from the fall. They all looked up to the Leviathan now stand right above them.

They pleaded for its mercy, begging for it to not kill them. They even got down on their knees.

But the Leviathan gave them none. It raised its foot above them.

Magic made impact with the large creature. It turned its head to see all the witches from Cloudtower, they all floated nearby with angry expressions on their faces. "Hey you ugly! Come and get us!"

The Leviathan ignored them, then turned its attention back to the Trix. But to its surprise, the Trix were nowhere to been seen where it had let them. Instead, the remaining Cloudtower witches assisted the Trix, and had brought them away from the giant.

The Leviathan did not do anything to stop them as all the witches turned to leave. But there was one witch that stayed.

She attempted to attack it. She shot out magic attacks towards the Leviathan.

"You'll pay for this, giant!" She shouted angrily as she prepared another attack. 

The Leviathan decided to leave the Trix alone. It had a much easier target to deal with. 

With one raise of a hand, the witch was snatched before she could even know what it was doing. 

The Winx and Specialists managed to break Icy's cage and escape. They all shouted at the Leviathan to let the witch go, just because the witch was still young, about 15 or 16 years old. She didn't deserve to be killed at such a young age.

"Let her go, you...you..!! You big meanie!" Stella shouted angrily. The others did the same.

The witch looked down at them, feeling...feeling touched by the fact that, they want to help her. Even though she was a witch, and they were fairies.

The Leviathan brought the witch closer, its hand squeezing her tightly.

The witch tried to punch its hand to let it go, but it was all in vain. She couldn't do anything to stop it.

The Winx flew up to try and help the witch get out, but the Leviathan knew better.

It began to swat the faires one by one away. They all were hit by its incredible speed. 

The Specialists on the other hand tried to stab the Leviathan legs, but just like Icy's attack, after they slashed its leg open, the wound would heal right away. 

Then they all looked up to see the Winx get hit by the Leviathan. Fprtunately all of them were able to catch their girlfriends to safety.

But the witch wasn't so lucky. She let out screams and pleads, as she tried to get out of the Leviathan's grip. But it was useless. 

Bloom looked up only to see the Leviathan open up it mouth, wide. Her eyes widened.

The Leviathan took its other hand and grab the witch by the head. 

The dragon flame fairy watched helplessly as the witch's head was torn straight apart from her body.

Everyone could not believe their eyes. The Leviathan took the witch's body and dropped it into its mouth.

The Specialists carried the Winx off into Alfea, trying to get to safety. 

Bloom only watched as the Leviathan glanced down at her, before it began walking off back into the forest.