Setback

Once the Winx and Daphne ran outside, they were greeted by Ms. Griselda, the Alfea Faculty members, and students, trying to fight off the large feminine like giant. Griselda was yelling at it, as she and many other threw magic attacks and spells towards it. Stella turned to Bloom as they all ran outside. Bloom looked at Stella and nodded.

She, Flora, Musa, Tecna, and Aisha got together and got ready to transform. "MAGIC WINX! BLOOMIX!" 

Stella ran to the center of the school grounds, syringe in hand. She glared daggers at the Feline Liath. But somethin felt different. Stella didn't have that strange feeling from before. She looked down at her hands and at her wrist. 

"ATTACK!!!" Griselda commanded, pointing her finger towards the large giant. 

Shouting, yelling, screaming was heard as the battle, or should I say, the one-sided battle continued on. 

Despite all their efforts to fight off the Liath, all their magic attacks were useless compared to it. It was as if, it was magic-resistant. But, how could it have passed through the magic barrier before? All fairies flew up to try and get a better aim. But Griselda ordered them to stay on the school grounds. 

"It could grab you girls if it really is magic resistant! Stay on school grounds if you don't want to end up dead!" Griselda said sternly.

"Flora, Aisha! You two try using your magic to keep that Liath in place! Musa, use your sonic abilities to confuse it! Tecna, try to find its weak spot! I'll try to blind it" Bloom ordered, as the five of them flew overhead, towards the Feline Liath.

Flora and Aisha shot out their magic, forming plants and morphix as it wrapped around the Feline Liath's legs and arms. But the giant being struggled. 

"Ugh! Bloom, I hope this works!" Aisha said as she kept forming more morphix and plasma to keep the Liath from breaking free. 

"Over here, Liath! No, over here!" Musa shot out sonic waves towards the giant. It looked around slowly, but showed no interest in the noises. "Bloom, I don't think it's listening!" 

"Just keep holding it back! We've got to give Stella perfect timing for her to transform! Tecna, how's it going?" Bloom turned to the technology fairy. 

"No so good, Bloom. Everytime I try examining the Liath, all signals would start to glitch out!" Tecna said worriedly, as she tried swiping her gadget. But all was on the gadget was static. 

"Stella! You've got to transform now!" Bloom shouted, as she tried blinding the Liath with fire. But when the fire was being shoot towards its face, the Feline Liath managed to completely cover its eyes with its arms, using them as shields.

"Come on, Tec! Try finding its weak spot, FAST!" Musa said to Tecna, who was frantically trying her best to get her gadget to work as she got closer to the liath. "I'm trying!"

Ms. Griselda commanded the Alfean students and Staff to help the Winx out by shooting out offensive spells, incantations, anything to harm the liath's body. Proffessor Paladin used his Plasma Sphere to shoot through the liath's arms. As it made contact with its arm, it was evaporated into steam. "Impossible!" 

"ERRUGH!!" Flora and Aisha, along with other fairies similar to them, they all managed to have the Feline Liath on its place, unable to move. 

The Feline Liath dropped its head and shut its eyes close. It seemed to stop struggling, due to how many fairies have managed to keep her in place.

"Now Stella!" Bloom screamed.

The solar fairy snapped out of it and looked at the syringe in her hand. She must've spaced out. Stella's hand shook as she brought the needle closer to her wrist. Stella eyes shut closed, as she remembered how painful it felt when she was stuck inside her own liath body. But...the solar fairy knew the Winx would be able to free her.