Feline Liath

"Stella it's me, Daphne..." The older fairy's voice was muffled from the other side of the door. Stella lifted herself up from the bed, hesitating whether to answer or ignore. Well..she wasn't mad at Daphne, so why not.

"Come in" The solar fairy said, voice cracking a little.

---

After explaining everything what happened to Daphne, the older Domino sister did her best at comforting the blonde fairy, patting her on the back. Stella was no longer crying, but she had her arms crossed and was not facing the older fairy. Later, Daphne explained to Stella that she saw her ran into her room, tears running down her face. 

The older fairy thought to herself of asking the Winx later on, just after she helped Stella calm down. Finally looking at Daphne, Stella scooched closer to her. 

"...can I tell you something, Daphne?" The solar fairy asked quietly. Daphne nodded patiently.

Stella took in a deep breath. "Just before me and Bloom left, I heard the Order and the other Scolacians talking about the Leviathan...the Feline Liath" 

Taking interest in the subject, Daphne nodded. "Is that so?" She asked curiously.

The solar fairy nodded her head. "I overheard them just before we left the village"

~~~

"Let's go Stella..." Bloom said quietly as she and the blonde made their way down the village. They walked slowly, just because they didn't want to seem in a hurry, or wanting to leave so badly. Stella and Bloom passed by the Order and Prior unit, who were talking to each other in a group. Bloom saw the Warrior Unit, Seth and Harry. But Keisha was nowhere to be seen, until she noticed familiar brunette hair sticking out from behind a tree. Oh, Keisha was there after all, Bloom thought.

Stella stopped right in her tracks, just a few meters away from the group of the two units. She let herself eavesdrop yet again, despite Bloom calling her over. But it wasn't the topic itself that caught Stella's attention.

"When I talked to Stella about...what happened...She explained to me that it was the Feline Liath who killed the Sage Unit" Said Kat, having her eyes narrowed. Muchi was not with her at the time, but instead, it was David who was beside her. "Yeah, I kind of suspected that too"

"Ooohoho! How fascinating! Intriguing! Riveting!!" Said Cathleen, giggling like a mad scientist. "There's obviously no way an Unorthodox could have done it! Tell me more Kat!!" 

But the dark-haired woman shook her head. "I'm afraid that's all Stella could let out, since it was pretty devastating for her to recount. I'd rather not ask her anymore"

"But what about that cry?" Asked Aaron, raising his hand up. "Surely the Feline Liath did not sound like that. Maybe it was an Unorthodox after all?"

"No" Jared interjected. 

"That cry, was made by Stella herself" 

The two groups, exception of Kat and Jared, all fell silent. Stella herself was silent. Not because she was shocked, but because everyone knew what had happened in the forest.

"Wait, you didn't say that when you came back from the forest!" David inquired. 

Jared shrugged. "Why did I need to tell you? Stella wasn't the one who killed the Sage Unit, so why have all eyes on the fairy then?"

"But Jared, how can that be possible? Only beings that have the bloodline could trans-" Kitchi was cut off by Kat. But Stella seemed to have interest in what Kitchi was saying. 

"Focus on the goddamn topic. We need to find out who the Feline really is, so we can put an end to this. We saw that damned liath ourselves, didn't we?!" Kat narrowed her eyes at her Unit. David, Aaron, and Kitchi kept their mouths shut. Jared rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

"Cathleen, do you have any idea? What about you guys? Do you have any idea who that Feline Liath might be??"

Kat asked the crazy scientist, but she shook her head sadly. Everyone looked around, before they all shook their heads at the dark-haired woman as a response. Including the Warrior unit, to which they shrugged, wiping their sweat off their foreheads from the blazing heat from the sun, despite them being under the shade. 

So much for a group effort, Kat thought to herself before glancing at the Warrior Unit. 

Harry looked at Seth, who shook his head, eyes half open. 

Aaron excused himself from the group, as he made his way to the cemetery, where the Synod unit was.

Stella had heard enough. She shut her eyes close then reopened them again. She finally got to Bloom, who was waiting for her at the other side of the village.

~~~

"Daphne...do you know anything about the Feline Liath?" Stella asked in a low voice.

Feeling as if Stella wanted her to know the answer, Daphne sighed sadly and shook her head slowly. "I'm sorry Stella. I wish I knew, but there is no way for me to possibly find out the answer. I wish I could help, really I do" 

The solar fairy curled up into a ball on her bed. She rested her head on her arm as she tightened her lips together. "...no..don't be sorry, Daphne. It's not your fault..." Stella murmured.

Daphne stood up from the fairy's bed and made her way to the door. "Stella..." She called out.

No response. 

"...you can come talk to me if you need help with anything..." The older fairy stepped outside and slowly closed the door, leaving Stella back in darkness.

---

"Daphne!" 

The older fairy turned to her right to see her younger sister run up towards her. "Bloom?"

"Have you seen Stella?" Bloom asked worriedly, followed by the other four girls. Daphne looked at all five of them, before she could answer.

"...Stella wants some time alone. I don't think you should come see her for now" Daphne said calmly.

"But it's urgent! Miss Faragonda said she needs all of us to come to her office" Flora said.

"And Stella needs to be there" Musa added.

"What is so important now? Can't you see Stella is having trouble coping, with what happened?" Daphne said sternly. 

"It's my fault, okay?" Tecna interjected. "I should be the one apologizing to her, but right now, we need to talk to her"

"Miss Faragonda wants all of us to come to her office becau-"

They were all interrupted when they all felt the floor shake a little bit, followed by a clamor that came from the School gates. The Winx's eyes all widened. That cry...

The girls ran to the windows and indeed...

A familiar 13 meter figure stood high on the forest grounds. Its long blonde hair swayed with the breeze as its teal and white feathers fluttered with it. Its unemotional eyes staring straight towards the school.

The girls then heard footsteps behind them. They all turned around and saw Stella.

Her eyes were red from crying, but her face showed no fear, it showed anger. 

"Well, I guess you girls won't have trouble convincing me anymore" She said in a low tone, as the girls all stared at her in awe. 

Reaching into her pocket, Stella took out a nearly empty syringe with that same orange liquid.

"Well, I still have a few drops of this. What do you girls say, we kick some Liath butt together?" Stella wore a smirk on her face, as she narrowed her eyes.

The Winx took a couple of second to fully understand what was happening. But they all smiled back at her.

"Let's do it!