Consultation

The next day, early in the morning:

"But still...I wonder how the others are?" Bloom thought to herself, questioning whether she should really head back to Alfea or not. She seemed pretty reluctant into coming back to Scola in the first place, but since now that she was here, it was a pretty difficult choice to either stay or leave. The dragon flame fairy noticed how the Order was treating her, as if nothing had happened the past weeks. But, by not being too curious about their behavior, Bloom decided not to ask them any questions.

"Guys...?" The fairy called out to the group, who were chatting with each other. They all quiet down after they were alerted by Bloom's call. 

"..." The dragon flame fairy looked hesitant to speak. Her hands were on her lap, and she was looking down.

"What's it, Bloom?" David spoke up. 

The fairy sighed. "...guys. I'm sorry. But I think I have to go" 

The group wasn't as shocked as she anticipated them to be. Sure, Kitchi looked rather concerned, but that was all. Aaron shrugged, and said "Hey, it's no problem. We understand. You're probably busy and all" 

Bloom looked at him, then looked at the rest. She didn't want to make them feel like they're the reasons why she wanted to leave. It's just that, Bloom feels rather uncomfortable being with them, especially after what happened. 

"You're pretty quiet this time, Bloom" Kat inquired, crossing her arms. "Is something wrong...?"

Bloom shook her head quickly. "No! No! Nothing's wrong! I just...have a lot of things to do. Yeah, that's right..!" 

That was a lie.

"If Bloom needs to go back to Alfea, then let her" Jared ordered, while he was reading a book. "You know she's the leader of the Winx. She probably has a lot of responsibilities to be taken care of back in Magix" 

Everyone was staring at the dark-haired Scolacian. 

"What? It's not like you guys know what being a leader is like" Jared glared at his fellow members. 

Bloom mouthed Jared a thank you, before she excused herself to leave. But the group stopped her to ask her one more thing.

"Is Stella coming with you?"

Bloom looked back and shook her head. "She can stay longer if she wants" 

Jared nodded his head. "Well. I think it's best if all of us should accompany Bloom here to the Barricades. We can take her back out to the town" 

"Wait a minute Bloom. How did you get into Scola without any of us?" Kitchi asked suspiciously at the dragon flame fairy. Bloom perked up. "Oh! Uh..I actually met up with one of your teachers..."

The order looked at each other. "Teacher? What was their name?

Bloom gave them a confused look. "Reinz...? He allowed me to acompany him when I was heading down the fields on the way here. That's when he took off with the manuevering gear with me. He was quick with it though. It was if he wasn't gliding anymore. It seemed like he was almost flying at mach 1. We were on Scola's walls in a matter of minutes..."

Then Bloom realized everyone was staring at her, wide-eyed.

"...did I say something?" Bloom asked everyone.

They all shook their heads slowly. Aaron then apporached Bloom, looking a little worried. 

"Bloom" He said in a serious tone. "Have you heard any rumors around here in Scola?"