Explanation

"I think Aaron should explain" Kitchi said. Aaron looked surprised but went on with it. "Alright then"

The headmistress intertwined her fingers. "You may explain now, Mr. Takundo" The Winx also wanted to hear their story about Scola too, so they listened aswell.

Aaron cleared his throat. "You see, before Scola was built to what it was now today..."

"There lived Kattune. The goddess who created the world that seperates Scola from Earth. It wasn't magic though. She has been granted the power from the great gods, as she wished for herself to become just as powerful as them. She created a whole kingdom known as Scolacium, that could be travelled only by the beings that had her blood running inside them. Those, were the four creatures we, and everyone else at Scola still believes in today."

"The Gandala; The guardian; The Hornet; And the ranger"

"Right before Kattune was killed by unknown reasons, she made her four subjects eat her, ripping out her flesh and even breaking apart her bones. That was because after they had eaten her, they were granted with her abilities."

"The Gandala, who is known as the Sheath. Its armored body protects itself from anything, but the only problem is that, it cannot run fast due to all the armor on its body. But it is very strong, and powerful, as it can let out steam from its mouth and blind all of its enemies"

"The Guardian, who is known as the Fiend. It's almost human-like body yeilds a bow and arrow, and is a sharp shooter. But that's not all. Its claws and teeth are hard as armor, that it can break almost everything it chops or claws, which can be useful in climbing and attacking"

"The Hornet, who is known, as the Behemoth. It's extremely large and tall body towered the ruins of Scolacium. Its body is hot within a radius of 10 meters. It's armor cannot be destroyed easily aswell. Hell, you can't even reach its upper torso without getting burned to death"

"And lastly, the Ranger; who is known as the Feline. It's human-like body is swift and quick like a cat. It can grow sharp nails made out of its own armor, and has very long, soft, and silky feathers that cover its upper torso and up to its waist"

"The four were the ones who built Scola. But no one, I mean NO ONE, knows if they are still with us or not. But as we all know, the four of them were like, our anchestors, so we praised them. Praised them, like how they praised Kattune"

Just as Aaron paused, he noticed the Winx, especially Stella and Bloom, had a horrified expression on their face. He knew they heard what he said. They knew that the Leviathan resembled the Ranger, the Feline Liath. But he had to explian further on, so everyone could understand.

"But not every history has a happy ending. The Behemoth Liath, yes, the Hornet, attacked...I wouldn't say 'attack' but would frequently appear and cause chaos outside the walls of Scola. But everytime we get close to it, the Behemoth would always disappear through the smoke it created"

Aaron glanced at his fellow Scolacians. Jared had his arms crossed, leaning against the wall. David was beside Kat and Muchi, who were together again. Seth and Keisha showed no emotion, and Harry was sweating due to the fact that he was one of the Scolacians who fought the Behemoth. Kitchi mouthed 'Go on' to him.

"I believe, that the Leviathan you Winx have fought, is the Feline Liath" Aaron made one last statement. 

The Winx were left in disbelief. "But why? Why would it attack US?" Tecna asked. Aaron shook his head sadly. "Unfortunately, I'm sorry Winx, but we don't know. We didn't even know the Ranger- I mean Feline Liath even is alive until the attack of it the last few months ago"