Greetings

Leading the solar fairy down the barrier seemed hassling, but Commander Shayne didn't seem to care at least. As they reached the bottom within a few seconds, she let go of Stella's arm. The solar fairy's first instinct was to transform, but even if she did, who knows what the commander would do. She might even alarm others about it. So Stella decided to just say something.

"...so... Are you going to call Jared over?"

The commander shook her head. "Not yet. We need to get you cleaned up" Shayne pointed at Stella's dirty outfit. "A Liath's blood disappears overtime, but it can still leave a stain"

Stella raised an eyebrow. Wait, Liath? So that Leviathan from a while ago wasn't a Leviathan?

"W-Wait, wait. Do you mean a Leviathan? Or you really mean a 'Liath'" Stella questioned the female commander. Shayne gave the fairy a stern look. "Save the questions for later. Come on, follow me" The commander walked off, motioning her hand, telling Stella to follow. In which the fairy did so reluctantly.

Although being more on the short side, Commander Shayne seemed menacing to other people as the both of them walked by. Could be because she was the commander. Stella stayed close to Shayne just because she felt a little bit safer with a girl rather than a guy she didn't really know. They both passed by a sign that read 'North-east District'

"Where are we going...?" Stella asked Shayne. "To the bathhouse" Shayne responded immediately, as they both stopped in front of two double doors. "And here it is"

She opened the two doors slowly, letting out a cloud of steam seap through the cracks of the doors. Then once the steam had gone, she opened the door fully. There, again was another set of double doors. After Stella had hesitantly gone inside, Shayne closed the previous door behind her. Then she proceeded to open the two doors that were in front of them.

Shayne and Stella entered the bathhouse to be greeted by some other female Scolacians. Some were in the showers, and some were changing into either their casual clothing or Scolacian uniforms. What made Stella uneasy was that some of the girls towered over her and Shayne.

Shayne led Stella to a more isolated part of the bathhouse where no one was inside any stalls. Then the commander took off her gear and Scolacian uniform. But obviously, she had her casual clothing on.

"Here" Shayne got some soap from the counter. "Go into the stall behind you and get changed. I'll hand you your spare clothing-"

Stella cut her off. "Uhh-Uh that's okay! I brought my own clothes! Thanks for the offer anyway..!" The solar fairy blushed a light pink form embarrassment as she entered the said stall.

"...." Commander Shayne said nothing. That made Stella feel more ashamed. "I appreciate your hospitality, it's just that it feels weird sharing--"

"No it's not that. You just forgot your soap" Shayne threw the soap over the door, and Stella managed to catch it.

---

Seth and Keisha led the Winx through the barricade's door as it opened slowly just enough for them to enter. There the Winx all gasped when they saw what the large barricade had been keeping inside.

It was like a whole town, no not a town. But a city! Scola wasn't just a school; it was like a home to the Scolacians. The Winx looked around in amazement as lanterns lit up the path ways that seemed like streets. Vendors, who were the canteen staff, sold food to Scolacians and other staff.

Bloom glanced up and saw buildings lined up, most of them were being labeled as 'Math, Science, English...etc'. Odd. 

Flora looked around and saw lots of trees planted, either beside the buildings or just planted nearby some bushes. Aisha watched little kids who seemed to also be Scolacians, play different children's games like tag or hide'n'seek. Musa could hear some music playing a distance which seemed decent to her. And Tecna spotted a few older students having a group study.