Returning?

"What are you doing" 

Kat jumped in shock as she saw her emotionless friend peeking out behind the trees. "KEISHA, WHAT THE HELL!?" 

The black-haired Scolacian revealed herself from her hiding spot. "Sorry. I was just having a stroll in the forest. Then I heard...the tri-oh what's their name attack. So I decided to keep myself hidden." 

Kat pinched the bridge of her nose. "Where were you when they attacked..?" 

Keisha looked around. "I told you. I was having a stroll in the forest" 

The two Scolacians walked up to each other to keep their conversation to themselves. "Muchi's hurt" Kat said to the black-haired Scolacian. Keisha rasied an eyebrow. "So? I thought you didn't care about her" 

Kat rubbed the back of her neck. "I had no choice. Seth told me to be the one who's going to rescue her" 

Keisha rolled her eyes. "I lost my trust for that bastard"

"He's still my friend, Keish" Kat narrowed her eyes at the shorter female. Keisha then let out a sigh. "I know, I know..."

"But, back to the point. Why is Muchi hurt, and how was she hurt" 

Kat looked down, then back up. "This green-haired fuckgirl did something to her. When I came to their hideout, Muchi was knocked out on the floor.."

Keisha nodded her head. "But how did you fight off the Trix...or the witches...?"

---

Kitchi placed her hand on Muchi's head to check if she was heating up or not. Unfortunately, the brunette Scolacian was in fact burning hot. Aaron knelt down beside her, with a worried expression on his face.

"I knew we shouldn't have went here in the first place. This was a dumb idea..." Jared muttered to himself as he walked away from the group, into the forest. Seth and Harry seemed to notice him wander off, so, being the nosy pair they are, they followed him. 

"Why don't I try to heal her..?" Bloom knelt down beside Kitchi. The two Scolacians said nothing at first. Bloom was about to place her hand on Muchi's forehead, but she was interrupted by Kitchi scoffing at her. "I think you've helped enough."

Aaron placed his hand underneath Muchi's head, and used his other hand to lift up Muchi's legs. He stood up, carrying Muchi's unconscious body with him. "Let's go, Kitchi. I'm sure the Winx wouldn't want us here anymore, anyway" The Winx watched as Aaron and Kitchi turned to leave, as they both followed Seth and Harry to where Jared had went.

"Guys...wait!" Bloom called out to them, sounding a little hurt. But they all ignored her. 

Stella even managed to notice Seth giving off the finger as they disappeared into the trees. 

The six girls were now left with an awkward silence. Well, until Stella broke it with an angry voice. "This is just great! We just lost, who knows how many friends we had. All thanks to a misunderstanding!" She glared at the rest of the Winx members.

"Stella, you know how much Aisha feels about Nabu's death" Musa argued. "I know, but..! You can't just assume that the Scolacians had it easy for themselves! They also had gone through a lot! It's not just us, okay?!" The solar fairy argued back.

"How can you trust them especially after they kept a huge secret from us?! A secret that could've saved a witch's life!" Tecna said angrily. 

"I DON'T KNOW!" Stella snapped, which shocked the girls, especially Bloom and Aisha. 

"I...I don't know...there's just this...weird feeling in my gut that, these guys...are trustworthy. You girls may not feel the same way, but I for sure do trust the Scolacians. Whether you girls like it or not" Stella put her foot down and crossed her arms. 

---

"In all honesty, I think you did the right thing in saving Muchi though..." Keisha commented as she and Kat walked together further into the forest. Kat rolled her eyes at her friend's comment. "I don't like Muchi anymore. She's been...sort of a.."

"A bitch lately?" Keisha said, raising an eyebrow. Kat nodded, feeling guilty. "Yeah...."

Keisha let out a monotone laugh. "That's cute"

"Shh" Kat held a finger up her lips. Keisha gave her a look of confusion. "I don't hear anything-"

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT, HARRY?! THAT'S JUST COMPLETE UTTERSHIT. WE JUST GOT HERE AND THEY TREAT US LIKE WE'RE SOME TYPE OF ENTITLED SCHOOL OR SOMETHING. AND WE CAN'T EVEN FIND KEISHA!" 

Well, they found the others. Seth was leading the whole group, continuing his rant on whatever pissed him off earlier, despite him looking pretty relaxed. Jared was trailing off behind everyone, while David, Harry, Kitchi, and Aaron, who was still carrying Muchi followed Seth.

"Over here" Keisha called out to the Scolacians. The group turned to face the direction of her voice, there they saw their two missing companions.

"We've been looking everywhere for you two. Where were you??" David asked, crossing his arms.

Kat and Keisha looked at each other. "...somewhere." They both answered in unison.

---

"Winx? What had happened to the Scolacians?" Headmistress Faragonda asked with concern in her voice as she looked at the six fairies. The girls said nothing to their headmistress, as they felt guilty for what had happened a while ago.

"Things didn't go as planned...." Bloom finally answered, looking up.

Ms. Faragonda nodded her head, intertwining her fingers. She sort of knew something like this would happen. The Headmistress stood up from her seat and walked over to the Winx. 

"You girls should probably not overthink about the whole situation too much. How about we let the staff members deal with this for the first few weeks?"

The Winx, most especially Bloom protested at first. But the headmistress told them sternly that it's too dangerous to handle the Leviathan, or now known as the Feline Liath's case. Well, she was right though. The Feline Liath seemed to be immune to magic, and can also regenerate. So that was going to be a problem for the Alfeans to handle.

"I'll give you girls some time to rest" The headmistress let the girls leave the office, as she shut the door behind them.

---

The Scolacians boarded the plane that had brought them to Magix the last time they had been there. No one has said anything through the whole flight. Seth didn't even continue his rant anymore. They were all lost in thought.

Was it right to leave? Should they have stayed? Will they ever return back to Magix again?

But whatever answered they seemed to think of, it always seemed to be the wrong choice for them to follow.