Solarium

"Mom! Dad!" 

Stella's voice rang throughout the halls of Solaria's castle. She and Bloom were let inside by the guards, who opened the doors for them to enter. Just as Stella stepped foot inside the throne room, she immediately dashed towards her two parents who sat on their thrones. Wrapping their arms around their beloved daughter, the king and queen were reunited with Stella after how many months have passed.

"Mom...Dad...I have something to ask you both..." Stella let go of her parents and stepped back a little. "What is it, dear?" Her mother, Luna asked feeling concerned.

"....Have you ever heard of Scola...Scolacium..by any chance?" 

Both of her parent froze upon hearing that. "...well...Stella...that's a rather..peculiar topic you're asking about..." King Radius stated, rubbing the back of his head. "Why ask about it, Stella?" Queen Luna questioned.

The solar fairy looked at Bloom, who was giving her a sympathetic look. Facing her parents, Stella let out a sigh.

"Because...there's no one else who even knows of Scola's existence. Apart from Headmistress Faragonda, I don't believe anyone else has any idea of what Scola..Scolacium really is..."

Stella tightened her fists. "...and I came to ask you both if you two have anything to say about it"

Both of her parents looked at each other, not shocked, but their facial expressions looked as if..they knew Stella was going to ask them about it.

"Stella..." King Radius said slowly.

His daughter looked up at him as he stood up from his throne, approaching her.

"....do you know why me and your mother are divorced?" 

Memories of her father and mother arguing overnight and everyday reflected in Stella's mind. Her parents continuous shouting and quarreling haunted her even after years and years have passed. 

"...no" The fairy answered.

---

"Keeko, what happened?" Keisha's dull voice was heard from the other side of the room, where the four Winx members and Specialists rested. Tecna leaned against the wall, with that same bow in one of her hands as she silently watched that little boy she had just saved sit next to the Warrior Unit members. Seth sat cross-legged next to Harry who had his hand on Keeko's shoulder while the remaining Warrior Keisha knelt down to his level.

"Did you get hurt?" She asked sternly.

The little boy shook his head quietly, looking down. 

"How'd that liath even git in the building anyway?" Seth questioned, his arms crossed.

Before Keeko could answer, he was interrupted by Tecna who was now facing the three Scolacians. She stood up staight and clenched the bow's handle in her hand.

"It broke through the door, I saw the hinges broken off the door frame once we were both outside. That liath looked as if it was a hybrid of some sort of mammal, a wolf perhaps" 

Keeko looked up at Tecna with no emotion, but the technology fairy knew otherwise. 

Seth raised an eyebrow, looking at Harry and Keisha. The two were silent. In fact, all three of them had nothing to say to Tecna's sudden statement. Keeko let out a sigh. 

"It's true" He stated.

---

(A/N:Oh god forgive me for not updating in like, months!)