Clamor

Lightning crashed down into the treelines, causing everything around it to shake violently. As the Order was taking Bloom down to the Barricades, they all saw from a distance what was happening. The lightning died down, and it was soon to be followed by a distorted and painful outcry. Like them, all other students and staff heard the commotion and looked out to see what was happening. 

Everyone wore concerned and terrified looks. Except for Jared...he only stared off into the direction everyone was facing.

"Jared!" Kitchi cried out as the dark-haired Scolacian jumped off the platform they were on and took off gliding towards the forests.

---

The Feline liath took off running through the trees. Not looking back, it could hear the angered cry of something. It didn't sound human at all. Each step the liath took, the ground shook. It could feel the ground shake, especially from behind her. 

Smoke and steam was everywhere by now. The Feline liath then felt itself get pounced on from behind. It slammed down into the dirt, with the thing chasing it right ontop of it.

Just like the Feline Liath, it had long blonde hair, reaching up to its hips. Its armored and muscle like body was tained gold and red. When the Feline liath managed to turn its head to get a good look at it, the liath's eyes widened.

It was no other than Stella herself. She had transformed herself into a liath, using that orange substance inside the syringe.

Stella let out another cry, directly at the Feline liath's face in which it turned its head to her. 

The blonde liath had pinned it down, making sure it cannot move an inch. But the thing is, the Feline Liath did not struggle. At all. It just stared up at her with dull, emotionless eyes.

The Blonde liath used one of its hand to claw the Feline liath's chest. Using its hand, the blonde liath digged through its skin and tore off a chunk of its flesh. Steam was let out from that area of the wound.

Pain rushed all over the blonde liath just as it had the Feline Liath pinned down. Stella let go of the feline liath, before her own liath let out a cry of agony.

That allowed the Feline Liath to break free. It pushed the blonde liath down and stood up. 

It took off running, disappearing into the trees the farther it went.

Being inside a liath's body was painful as it is. But Stella soon felt even more agonizing pain as her liath's body began fusing with her own. It felt as if something was pulling her skin down and tearing it slowly. It was dark inside. She could only make out the redness of the inside of her liath's body.

The more time she spent in the body, the worse it felt. Now her skin was burning, as if it was being pressed against burning hot coal. 

Tears began forming in her eyes. 

She didn't want to die like this.

She wanted to avenge them...

That witch...

..The Sage Unit...

...her friends.

It was all for nothing...

She had failed them.

Stella let the tears pour from her eyes, before closing them and letting herself succumb to her fate.

...

---

"STELLA!!" Jared cried out, looking around the forest while manuevering past several trees.