Image

As night began to take back in Solaria, King Radius and Queen Luna had allowed Stella and Bloom to stay overnight in Stella's old room, wherein they kept it clean and tidy in case Stella ever decided to come by for a visit. Once Stella had said her goodnights to both of her parents, she left with Bloom to go sleep in their room that was already prepared and made.

The moment the throne room's doors were closed by the guards outside, Queen Luna let out a sigh as she leaned against her chair. Placing her hand on her forehead, she felt sligtly tired and drained. King Radius, who sat on his throne next to her, lightly patted her back. 

"Oh Radius...I'm sorry, I...I couldn't just keep it from her.." The Queen said, as her voice cracked at the last bit. "..who would've thought...our daughter--"

"Luna" Radius said in a gentle tone. "There was nothing we could've done to keep it from her any longer. Our Stella would've known about it sooner or later"

Queen Luna tightened her lips as she let out a soft cry. 

"I just...I just couldn't stand the memory Radius...I don't want Stella to feel the pain I am feeling..."

The King looked down, feeling extreme remorse for his ex-wife. He knew how she felt. Why? Both of them had witnessed it happening right before their eyes. Radius could hear Luna let out quiet sobs as she sat on her own throne. 

All Radius wanted to do was hug and comfort her. But knowing Luna, he had to keep his space. Deciding that letting her let it all out was the best choice for him. 

~~~

...

...

Out in a field, planted with grass that spreaded out the eye can see, were four figures walking through the tall pastures. They all looked about, as if they were in their early twenties. Upon a closer look, the four figures turned out to look human. Three of them were men, and one was female. One of the men were ginger-haired, while the other two men were brunet. The girl on the other hand was blonde. 

Four of them were lost, looking for a way out of the seemingly never-ending field. They had been stuck walking, searching for any signs of new structures or areas, but everything seemed to look the same. No matter which direction they went, the further they ventoured, the plains just seem to stretch out even more.

Stopping once a while to catch a break, the four would always set down the things they were carrying. They would often be drinking the last of their water, and eating the last scraps of food they had left over. 

Why they got lost in the field was one thing. The four of them were sent by the ginger-haired man's father; the former king of Solaria. But the reason why his had sent the four of them was because he was enraged by his son's actions.

It turns out that his son had been wanting to have a child with his female companion, the blonde woman. Even though they were engaged, the pair wasn't quite married yet. And when the former king had found out, he did not like the idea of them having a child. When he refused to give his blessing for his son's wedding, his son flew into rage and started up a whole arguement with his father just as the wedding was about to start. 

But eventually, the wedding did push through, and the two were happily married. But during the time dinner was taking place, the former king decided to have another word with his son. When the two were in a more private and secluded area, the king started;

"Radius"  The king said in a stern matter. "You will not have a child, do you understand?"

His son grew angry. Why can't his father accept that he wanted to start a family of his own? What was so wrong about it?