Night

"What's that?" Bloom saw the cloud of smoke starting to vanish. The Synod Unit looked over to where the Dargon flame fairy was pointing at but the smoke had already gone. "...there's nothing there" Gigi commented bluntly. "There was a cloud of smoke!" Bloom was sure she saw it, but the Synod Unit didn't seem convinced about it. "It was probably just a bonfire or sometime" Kirstine told the Dragon flame fairy. "You're just being paranoid"

Bloom didn't argue back. They could be right, since they know the place better than anyone else. 

---

Before Stella could say anything or call their attention, the reinforcements had already gone far back to their respective places somewhere in the other areas of Scola. She turned around, seeing Shayne panting and gasping for air. Mikhe was helping her stand, putting her arm on his shoulders. Everyone who had fought the Bememoth was now covered in dirt and dust from the smoke.

"Ar-Are you guys okay?" Stella asked worriedly. They all nodded their heads. "Let's get you to your quarters..." Mikhe said to Shayne as he and the other two used their gear to help their commander get off the rooftop and to their dormrooms, leaving Stella alone with Keisha and Seth.

"You're Stella, right?" Seth asked the solar fairy. Stella nodded her head in response. "Oh, so that's why Harry's returned" Keisha commented. Stella raised an eyebrow in confusion. Then all of a sudden she saw a tall man maneuvering his way towards them. He was also covered in dirt, but he looked much more exhausted than the other two. "I'm back..."

"Eyy, Scola's Bememoth hunter's back" Seth slapped his hand behind Harry's back, grinning. Harry swatted his arm away irritatedly. "Shut up, porkchop" The tall man said his grinning friend.

"Wait, did HE scare off the Bememoth?" Stella asked, her eyes wide. Keisha nodded. "He did. Not sure how, but he did it"

Harry looked at Stella and cleared his throat. "Ugh, sorry about that. I'm Harry, that's Keisha, and that's Seth..." Harry introduced himself and his two friends. "But I'm think you already know that.."

Stella let out a small nervous laugh. "Oh, uh yeah..."

"We should take you back to your grou--" Harry got elbowed by Keisha. She glared at him and made a face telling him to shut up. "My apologies, Stella. Let's go look for your group..." Seth said, lightly pushing the solar fairy to follow them. 

Stella got on Harry's back as Keisha and Seth stood beside them. All three of them jumped off the roof and off they flew across the buildings.

---

"Winx, I think it's best that you all rest for tonight. We can find your friend tomorrow in the morning" Christen told the five girls as the reached their quarters. "Wha- No! We can't just leave Stella out there all by herself--"

Jas cut off the Dragon Flame fairy. "Don't worry about your friend. We'll send out search teams for her if we need to. But I do recall Seth and Keisha telling us that Harry had gone to look for her, is that right?" 

Bloom nodded her head. "Yes, but--"

"Then you all don't have to worry. Just get some rest and you girls can go look for your friend in the morning, if Harry or our search teams couldn't fine her" 

The dragon flame fairy looked at her friends, to see if they should agree or not. They all hesitantly nodded at Bloom, saying that they should just listen to the Synod Unit. Bloom looked at the four council like Scolacians and sighed. "Alright..."

The Synod opened the quarters bedroom doors to let the five fairies in. After all had gone inside, they closed the door then left the area to pursue other business that needs to be taken care of. 

As the Winx looked around the room, it wasn't small nor was it large. It was just enough room for them, including Stella if she was with them. The girls set down their bags on the plain white beds as they all gathered to discuss what's their next plan.

"Should we trust them?" Aisha asked the four fairies. All of them looked at each other, unsure what to answer. "I don't know... they seem nice enough to let us in and sleep in their quarters" Flora responded. "You could be right Flora, but a part of my mind is saying that we need to find Stella quick and leave... but we have to continue what we came here for or it'll be all for nothing" Bloom told the four Winx members.

"Bloom's right, guys. Maybe we should just apologize to Jared, or Kitchi, or Muchi, or anyone who came to Alfea, we find Stella, and leave. This place seemed fine awhile ago, but now it's just giving me the creeps" Musa said.

"But if I may ask, what's so creepy about this place?" Tecna asked the Music fairy. Musa shrugged. "I don't know... it's the way that Synod Unit was acting. They seem to calm about us. Remember Scola doesn't want anything to do with us? Wouldn't they be planning to throw us out sooner or later?"

"They were persuasive about us not looking for Stella..." Flora added. 

They all heard a knock on their door. "Girls?" It was Synod Unit. 

Bloom opened the door and there the four council students stood. Christen, the one in the middle, held a piece of paper in her hand. It was folded. "We were sent to give this to you, sorry for the interruption" 

Bloom took the paper and thanked the four Scolacians. They all nodded their heads and closed the doors of the quarters.

"What is it, Bloom?" Aisha asked. Bloom held the paper up in her hand. "I think it's a letter"

"Open it and see who it's from" Tecna told the red-haired fairy. Bloom opened the piece of paper and read the last part and signature. "It's from Kitchi!"

The four Winx perked up and surrounded Bloom, trying to read the letter aswell. "It says that she and the others want to meet us tomorrow at the Stone Chapel. It's located at the North-East district" 

"That's great! Maybe we can trust the Scolacians after all. But first, we need to find Stella tomorrow morning" Bloom said to the Winx. They all agreed. Soon after the agreement, the five fairies all had gone to sleep on each of their induvidual beds.

Meanwhile, Seth, Keisha, and Harry decided to take Stella back to the Sage Unit's quarters instead, since it was too late to search for the other Wixn members. Stella didn't argue about it, she was tired anyways. 

The night then returned to its peaceful and quiet state.