End of the Sapients

"We'll be fine, Jared. It's not like there's going to be any Liaths attacking us in the forest" Shayne placed her hand on the taller man's shoulder. She gave him a small grin before leaving to put on her equipment. The dark-haired Scolacian watched as she and the rest of the Sage Unit leave with Stella. Then he left the area, looking down.

"This is your first time actually using this gear, fairy. Are you sure you can handle it?" Mikhe asked the Winx member. Stella let out a laugh. "Handle it? Ha! I was born ready!" 

Mikhe's narrowed eyes soften up a little but his face remained the same. But as he turned away, Stella caught a glimpse of him half-heartedly smile before his face returned back to his frowning state.

"Listen, Stella. I know you're probably still mad at us...about...yesterday" Shayne said to the fairy, sounding guilty. "And..I know nothing will make you forgive us after what we've said...but.."

Stella raised an eyebrow at her. Shayne looked up at her, with mercy in her eyes as she spoke. "Please...trust us"

The solar fairy looked down at her confusedly, as she looked at the other three. They all were giving Stella the same look. 

Stella smiled. "Of course, I will. What are friends for?"

Shayne and the others then wore a relieved expression. "...thank you. Stella" She said, beaming at the fairy.

"Let's go, Sage Unit" Sam said, positioning himself to glide through the forest trees. Everyone else immitated him and got ready to launch themsleves off the ground.

Trust us

---

"This feels incredible!" Stella said as she manuevered through the trees, with the Sage Unit members by her side. "It's just like having wings! But without them!" 

Shayne laughed as she glided along beside her. Mikhe was right across them, his dark-yellow hair flowing as he flew. 

Sam and Neell were behind everyone as they manuevered past several trees.

While the others were ahead of them, Niell stopped and landed ontop of the tree branch. Sam looked back and called out to him. But Niell just smiled and held up his hand, telling him to go on ahead. Sam reluctantly went on, but not before he could hear the sound of a set of large footsteps coming towards their way.

---

"Where's Niell?" Shayne asked as Sam glided beside her. "He took a break, he'll be right here behind us" Sam said, wiping off some sweat using his sleeve.

Stella looked at them. "Guys...I..I can hear something" 

Mikhe raised an eyebrow. "I hear it too, guys"

Shayne and Sam looked around as they both seperated. The sound got closer and the ground was visibly shaking. Stella looked down and saw the leaves of the trees starting to fall off due to all the shaking. Then all of a sudden,

She felt a forceful shove as she was being pushed away. She turned her head only to meet eyes with Niell, eyes wide with shock as a large pair of teeth grabbed his leg and flung him up above the treelines. He let out a scream as he fell straight back down into the Feline Liath mouth. 

Stella let out a silent scream as Shayne, Mikhe, and Sam wore horrified expressions on their faces. The Feline Liath's mouth spilled out blood as it spat out a bruised, and gruesome sight of Niell.

"Stella!!" That was the first time Mikhe had mentioned her name. Stella looked up and saw the Feline Liath raised up her leg.

Mikha swooped down as grabbed Stella by the collar and pulled her away from the leviathan.