Misconception

Instead of transforming, the liath that stood before them was struck by incoming lightning that came crashing down from the darkened sky. It was not any ordinary lightning, it caused an explosion to erupt and release smoke, burning everything around it. 

Without thinking, Stella made her way trying to see through the smoke. She fell on the ground, beginning to crawl, in search of water or anything to put out the flames. Fortunately for her, she could feel the large container of water that Shayne and Jared had with them. She grabbed it with both hands and with all her strength, she threw the whole container of water directly towards the burning carcass of the liath, soaking it wet.

Once the smoke cleared out, the only thing left from the liath was just a pile of charred bones and skin. Bloom, the one who started the whole thing, was just a few meters away, on the ground with a mortified expression on her face.

Stella rushed to her side, asking her if she was alright. The dragon flame fairy nodded her head only as a response. Stella felt relief rush over her seeing her friend not hurt. But that feeling was immediately gone when they both heard Mikhe yell furious at them.

"What the hell!?" He cried out, eyes widened from anger. "Are you fucking crazy!?"

Sam decided to join in. "I told we made it clear that no tranforming or any outside magic is allowed!?" He was drawing his weapons out. Mikhe soon did the same. The two men clearly had a terrified, yet furious expression on their face.

"Now wait just a minu-" Stella tried to calm them down, stepping infront of Bloom in the process. But Jared, who has been strangely quiet this whole time, decided to speak up.

"Enough, Mikhe, Sam" He approached Stella and Bloom.

Shayne drew out her weapon. "Jared! Stay away from Stella and her friend!!" She said, with coldness in her voice.

Jared turned back to her, with no emotion what so ever. "No Shayne, I think it's you guys who should be staying away"

"NO. ENOUGH WITH BEING MR. NICE GUY. FAIRY, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Mikhe demanded, growing closer towards the two. 

"NEVERMIND THAT, WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT IS HOW WILL WE KNOW IF YOU FAIRIES AREN'T A THREAT TO US?! TRANSFORMING LIKE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN FATAL TO THE WHOLE PLACE!" Sam pressed.

Stella, and Bloom had understandably a terrified expression on their face. Jared noticed this. "Enough!"

"NO! ANSWER ME, FAIRY. PROVE IT TO US YOU AREN'T JUST A BUNCH OF WINGED BITCHES THAT CAME TO HURT US EVEN MORE!" Mikhe yelled angrily, taking one step closer. 

Sam, Shayne, and Neell were surrounding the two, all had their weapons drawn out.

"ANSWER GODDAMMIT!"

"LISTEN TO MIKHE, AND JUST ANSWER HIM!!"

"JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!"

Stella threw her hands on her head and cried out. "JUST SHUT UP!! FOR THE LOVE OF SOLARIA, SHUT UP!!"

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" 

The entire group fell silent. The Sage unit lowered down their weapons as they watched Stella fall on her knees, still clutching her head screaming out at them. Bloom was still on the ground, giving her friend a concerned look.

"OH, STELLLAAAAA!!!!!!" A voice broke out, all excited and enthusiastic.

Oh no. It was Cathleen. She was running towards them at top speed, laughing. "I SAW THAT FLASH OF LIGHTNING!! WAS THAT YOU'RE FRIEND'S?!!? OOOOH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME EXAMINE HER?!"