Peregrination

"Wow Stella, you sure thought of that idea fast. And I'm glad you did. Headmistress Faragonda seemed pleased that we were able to retrieve some information of Scola" Aisha said to the blonde fairy. "Of course! Ms. Faragonda would be the only one who would know where Scola actually is, since SHE has the letters" Stella responded to the water fairy.

"So we need to fly to Earth, right? But Ms. Faragonda told us that Scola isn't located in Gardenia. Or any place near it. She told us it's in the south eastern part of the globe... so I'm assuming it's located in Asia!" Tecna checked her map. She was indeed correct. The place Ms. Faragonda had told them about was located in Southeast Asia. 

"We should probably get ready to leave. And we should pack some clothes and some supplies. Who knows how long we'll be searching for that school" Bloom told the Winx, as they all walked back to their dorms to pack their stuff. It was pretty quick for them to return, since all they placed in their bags were some extra clothes and some supplies just in case. But Stella seemed to have other plans. She had a whole suitcase with her. Full of clothes obviously.

"....." The other Winx members looked at her with no reaction. Stella placed her hands on her hips. "What?"

"Stella...no..." Bloom facepalmed at her friend. "Just pack something simple..."

Stella rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, okay!..." She used her magic to replace the suitcase with a backpack. 

---

Eventually, the Winx set out, leaving the Alfea grounds. They teleported out of Magix and went to Earth.

They finally arrived in their destination, they didn't expect the place to be so...

Busy.

The Winx had to cover their mouths from the smoke that the cars let out as they passed by. Not only cars, but buses, and motorcycles aswell. Stella gave everyone an extra handkechief she had brought with her to use for covering their mouths. When the smoke cleared off that's when they looked around their surroundings.

"I've never seen a place like this before in Gardenia..." Bloom said to herself as she looked at the people and cars passing by. Stella really didn't like the place to start with. She looked pretty disgusted when she saw some dog shite on the ground beside her. "Okay, are you sure this is the place Ms. Faragonda said the Scolacians would be?"

Tecna responded to her with a 'Yes' as she looked at her map. 

"Hey, I've never seen those kinds of vehicles before" Musa pointed at the Jeepney and Tricycles driving by. "Maybe we should ask someone, maybe they might have an idea where Scola is?" Aisha suggested.

"Right! Hey, let's ask that guy!" Stella approached a man who was busy waiting for a bus to arrive. "Excuse me sir, but do you know where Scola de Magicae Veeta is?" 

The man looked at her with an angry expression on his face, he looked kind of confused aswell. "Eh...uh..no! I don't know!" Then he walked off in a hurry as he saw the bus stopping nearby.

Stella scratched her head in confusion. "Uhuh... that was... weird" 

Aisha walked up to Stella and tapped her on the shoulder. "Um, I think most of these people don't speak english..." She pointed out that when she was looking around, she overheard people talking in a different language. "No wonder why he walked off on you"

The Winx then regrouped after trying to communicate with the other people, since most of them didn't know where Scola was or they fully don't understand them. "So... what now?" Musa asked, completely out of ideas.