The Repeated Love 02 - Tsukihime Riekka

-Italy-

"The time has come, Riekka."

A smile form on your lips.

"Yes, Reborn-sensei."

You shut your cell, adjust your gun in your pure white jacket and look back at your room. It is sad that you will leave the room that you grew up in for 14 years, but the long awaited mission had arrived and you can't wait to do it.

"Are you ready, Riekka?"

"Yes, Ceres. Let's go."

Then, with a full determination, you close the door.

____________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in Japan...

Tsuna didn't realize that he was followed since the morning that he went to school and do his usual routine. Get up late and being kicked by Reborn, run towards the school with toast in his mouth, meeting with Gokudera, Yamamoto, the extreme brother of his crush, Ryohei, his fan, Haru, and etc.

A month had passed after his battle with Mukuro, and of course, as we know, new enemy might appear soon, which is the 'person' who followed him as we talk from the above.

"Haa~ Kyoko-chan is cute as always."

Typical of Tsuna to still daydream in the class while looking at his crush, Sasagawa Kyoko.

***

In the meantime, you still twirling around with your new highschool uniform infront of the mirror.

Reborn land beside your shoulder.

"Have you done with your 'check-up'?"

"Hmm.. I don't know... this uniform is cute. But I'm afraid if I look shabby infront of Juudaime-sama."

"As the right hand woman, you should be confident, Riekka."

You pout. "I know~!! B-but still.. from the picture that you gave me.. Ju-Juudaime-sama looks very cool in his new fire will mode." You blush with a giggle.

"That dame-Tsuna is not worth for you, Riekka."

"Mou, Sensei!! Stop saying like that!!"

Ceres give out a light chuckle as she appear in the mirror.

"Your habit of bullying your own student is still there, Reborn-san."

"Well, it's the same with you, Ceres. You spoiled Riekka too much." Reborn smirked.

Ceres smile and disappear as your homeroom teacher knock the changing room door. "Have you done changing into your new uniform, Tsukihime-san?"

You cock out your head from the door side. "Oh, Sensei. Just call me Riekka. Tsukihime is too long."

She smiled in respond. "That uniform really suits you. Now are you ready to meet new friends?"

"Yes!"

____________________________________________________________

"Hey, I heard that there will be a new transfer student into our class today!" Yamamoto whispered to Tsuna.

"Heh. I don't care whoever that is, but if he or she is from mafia, I will protect you, Juudaime!" Gokudera beamed.

"Gehh!! How do you know that student is from mafia??"

"Well, enemies is in any form or shape right?" The oblivious baseball boy grinned.

"Uh.."

Tsuna was about to reply to Gokudera, but stopped from doing so as the door suddenly slide open and it reveals a girl with brown hair and deep brown eyes that gives out a mysterious yet attractive vibe. Tsuna feel as if his heart had stop breathing, time has stand still as she stood there infront of the class. His intuition wanted to take place but failed.