The Repeated Love 74 - Ghost

"There are two reasons for the illusion." The mist guardian grinned. "One, is serving as my warm up. And the other, is to gather data on the real 6 funeral wreaths' power. By giving them a feeling superiority with the illusions, I succeeded in gathering data on Bluebell's absolute defense territory, and Kikyo's method of attack from the ground."

"Nyu~!!"

"Hahah.. I see."

"...And there's one more, hmph, more like, my own reason. Kufufu."

"Oh, and what is that?" Kikyo grinned this time.

Mukuro's grin disappeared. "A little payback for our right hand woman."

Bluebell pouted when the most hateful words were said. "So what?? Whatever happened with that woman has nothing to do with us!"

"Oh. Do you think so? Then I guess this is not enough to give some lesson for giving Riekka nightmares."

"Y-Yeah.. Shouichi ever told us about Torikabuto and Riekka. Is that what it is?"

"You got it right, storm guardian." Mukuro chuckled.

The moment where your love to your husband has changed into a guilt feeling, Byakuran took that chance to sneak in Torikabuto to gather data about Vongola and you. He disguised himself as a normal human, pleading for any empty slots to work in Vongola family, and pulled you down in his illusion from your kind symphaty.

Byakuran sealed you in a dark room, forcing you to spit out any information and suck out your celestial power without your own will. They used a dirty method to trap your mind between the truth and reality, the fake and dream, and resulted in you, whom kept on blaming yourself that Tsuna chose you because of pity, leaving the person that he really love because he felt sorry for you; which was not true.

Not true but it had consumed your flesh.

The words, screams, and cries were repeated everyday,

"I'm sorry..! I'm sorry..! But I really love you.. please, please forgive me..!"

Mukuro used his full power to search for you, and informed Tsuna when he found you. Seeing your lifeless state had made him furious, and that was one of the reasons why he went all the way to disguised himself and get into Byakuran's army to gather information from them, despite his limited illusion power.

***

Bel throws his flying knife to Fran's frog head.

"Ouch. That hurts, Senpai~"

"How long are you going to keep Rokudo Mukuro's illusion up? That guy is still in the Vindice cell."

"Oh, haven't you heard?"

Fran smiled as he point at Mukuro. "That pineapple hair isn't an illusion. It's the real thing on a full scale. I helped my master escape from the cells of Vindice together with Riekka-senpai's special request to the Vindice guys- ah." He was stabbed with Mukuro's trident.

"...!!"

"What??"

"W-what do you mean by.. Riekka's special request to the Vindice?"

"Kufufu. Didn't you know that Riekka is a special exception to the most feared guards who protect the laws of the Mafia world?"

"Huh..?? Special.. exception?"

"Kufufufu. Other than possessing powerful bloodline that could change and create chaos with a flick of a finger, Celestial clan's people are special beings that were protected by Vindice, which comes in Law No.1 of Mafia world; 'To cherish and to avoid from damaging even a single hair of the maidens, or an eternal death will await for every single members of one mafia famiglias.' And of course,.." He narrowed his eyes. "These pathetic beings in front of us were one of those who breaks the first and foremost law in mafia world."