The Repeated Love 34 - Byakuran's Appearance

It may have been a very good news to hear that Varia group won the battle with the 6 Funeral Wreaths, but it didn't last long until Byakuran's hologram appeared in each of every member of Varia and Vongola, announcing how interesting his enemies are, and to add how worse it is, he state that the people Varia's battling with is not a real 6 Funeral Wreaths. He knew that Shoichi has been deceiving him since the very beginning, and breaks the fake Mare ring on Shoichi's finger. A few minutes after he disappeared..

"VOIIIIIIII!!!!!"

A sudden cracking sound breaks through Tsuna's headphone; a message transmission coming from Varia.

"This voice is.. Squalo??"

"VOIIII YOU BRATS! Listen here! Now it has come to this, the Vongola must work together and we will live and die together-"

A sound of bottle crash can be heard from his line.

"VOIIII WHAT ARE YOU DOING THROWING A BOTTLE AT ME-"

"...Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna's eyes widened to the familiar, serious tone. "This voice is..!!"

'Xanxus?'

"...Have you gotten rid of your naive feelings?"

"....!" He pursed his lips to the sharp words.

"The Vongola must be the strongest in 10 days time! Don't let Riekka's sacrifice go waste even though you have gotten her from me for the rest of your life."

"What.."

He hanged up.

"Ah.. he hanged up."

"That guy is talking whatever that he wants again." Gokudera huffed as he pull out his earphone. Tsuna adjusts his headphone, another confusing word came again.

'What does he mean by.. 'gotten her'?'

Meanwhile in Italy..

"SQUALO CALM DOWN!!!"

"Let me go, Lussuria!! There is something I want to talk to him about!!!!"

------------------------------

Tsuna and his friends escapes from the Melone base. They followed the shortcut that connects together to the street, and was welcomed with Fuuta, Bianchi, Giannini, Kyoko, and Haru.. but..

You are not there.

Bianchi keep silent when Tsuna asked about you. His intuition kick in after seeing her expression.

"Bianchi! What happened? What happen to Riekka? Reborn, your real body is there too, right?"

"Looks like.. her power is not powerful as before."

"Huh..? Reborn.. what do you mean?"

He stopped himself.

"The seal.."

His legs automatically run from where he stand.

"Juudaime?"

"Tsuna!"

---------------------

'Riekka..!'

"I love you, Juudaime-sama."

He fastened his pace. 'Riekka...!'

"I will sacrifice my life no matter what that may happen in the future. If it's and aid to deceive the enemy and to change the future for a brighter journey of the family, then I would do anything."