The Repeated Love 36 - Get Ready!

"Ah~ I'm beat.." Tsuna slump down his head on the tatami. The effect of Haru and Kyoko's boycott had squeezed his extra energy out from eating unhealthy ramen, self laundry, and.. etc. They, the boys, couldn't even cook their own food because of the nearly burnt kitchen caused by Gokudera.

"Here you go." Tsuna's eyes immediately avert to the plates full of onigiris. "Eh??" He stare at it, to you, and back at it. "Uh.." You giggle and put a finger on your lips. "It's a secret, ne? I have made some for the others too." His frown automatically turns into a large smile. "Thank you, Riekka!""Please, have a bite, Juudaime-sama..!""Un!" He take the rice ball and munch on it, you giggle again as happy tears stream down on his face.

"Uhn~! I'm really full~!" He stretched his arms, blinking when there's a sakura petals fall in front of his eyes.

"Wow.."

"Beautiful isn't it? Here, Juudaime-sama." You hand him the hot green tea in your hands.

"Thank you." After he took a slurp of the drink, he sit down beside you and look back at the mesmerizing flower petals. "Your future self prepared this room for me.""I-I did?" He point at himself. He blush as you nod in reply. "You prepared this for me because you wanted me to relax myself in order to gain my power back, even though I still have some energy left to fight by your side.""I see.." His eyes goes to your belly this time. And suddenly he have this one urge..

"Uhm.. Riekka?"

"Yes?"

"Can I.. uh.." His eyes keep looking at your belly and you get the message from it.

"Ah, you want to rub it?"

"E-eh? R-rub? I-I mean-" Before he could finish, you take his hand and place it on your pregnant stomach.

"Uh-" 'I-it's so warm..'

"Uhm.. 1 month.. is it?"

"Yes. How is it?"

"Eh? How is it..? Uh.. i-it's warm.."

'Somehow I feel at ease when I touch it.. I really feel like I wanted to protect this child..'

You smile softly, pulling his head down onto your lap. "Hiiii! Ri-Rie-""It's nap time, Juudaime-sama^^."

"HIIIII O////O."

---------------------------------

Kyoko give out a heavy sigh before she brush her arms with the fluffy sponge. "I wonder if onii-chan is eating properly. He ate ramen again yesterday..""Hmf! I will continue this boycott thing until they tell us the truth!" Haru bloats her cheeks like a blow fish from the anger. "Well, man are just like that, you see.." Bianchi joins inside the hot bath as she continues, "They are staking their pride as a men to make sure you don't ever see such a cruel world." You nod to Haru and Kyoko when they exchange glances. You reminisce the way future Tsuna ever said to you,

"I don't want you, all of the people to get involved in this war with Byakuran, Riekka!"

"...Okay I'll excuse myself first."

"Ah, see you later-"

Kyoko's and Haru's eyes widened in shock when they saw a few small scars at your back. "Riekka-chan?? That's-"

"Ah? Oh, this? This is my old scars from my previous battles. But of course, it is nothing compared to Juudaime-sama and others." You smile, hoping the message will get to them and walk out from the bathroom.

"...."

The room was silent for a while as the girls exchange their glance again. "Kyoko-chan. Haru-chan." They said in unison. Kyoko giggles, "Haru-chan. Let's forgot this boycott thing for a while, ne?" Haru nod with a pout. "I think a man's pride is total nonsense and i don't get it at all, but.. okay." The brunette smiled back.