The Repeated Love 45 - The Primo Family Arrives

Giotto averts his golden orbs from left to right, examining each and every person in front of him. There are arcobalenos, and the face of 10th generation boss and guardians of Vongola. He smirk silently within himself to those familiar looks like his own guardians. His face was expressionless to the girl that stands together with the arcobalenos.

"So you are the one who summoned me."

Uni just nod slowly to the 1st generation boss.

Giotto was about to start the explanation of the trial when suddenly there's a slight breeze blow around the shrine.

"Ah..!"

His eyes turns directly to where the sound came from. His eyes widened slowly as his heart give a slight jolt inside when he look at the familiar voice.. and face. The way your hair flow down slowly on the sides of your head reminds him of someone. You have the same feature like that person, he thought.

You startled when you realized Giotto was looking at you, which you obviously was not paying attention to him because you are too busy looking around for your flying rubber band.

"I-I'm sorry!" Giotto blink as you apologize without any reason.

"It's alright." He smiled.

The way he smile makes your heart beats faster. No, it's not yours. It represents how Ceres feel right now.

"The vibe, the smile.. he.. hasn't change.. at all.." Ceres whispered to herself. She gripped her hands from the sudden shiver around her body.

Happy?

Excited?

Sad?

This feeling is such a confusion to her. "Why? Why I couldn't come out and meet him? I wanted to but there's something that wouldn't allow myself to show up. This is the very moment that I've been waiting for, but.. why? Am I.. forgetting something that is very important..?"

Tsuna turn to you when he noticed your worried expression.

"Juudaime-sama.."

He blush from your teary eyes, and now it's his turn to flap his hands when you are about to cry. "Ahhh!! I will do my best!! Please don't cry!!"

You let out a relief sigh and rub your wet eyes. "Uhn..! I know you can do it..!"

Giotto merely observing the way you act and talk.

'So Decimo had a right hand woman too I guess..'

"My guardians will determine whether all of you deserve to inherit the real power of the Vongola." Giotto add more before he disappears in an orange flame.

-------------------------------

"Ceres..? Why aren't you showing yourself when the first appears just now? Weren't you very eager and have been waiting for this day to come?"

"...."

"Ceres..?"

"I.. don't know.. I just.." Ceres narrow her eyes and look away. "I'm sorry.. I wanted to have a rest for a while.."

"Oh.. uhm.. but-" Ceres disappeared before you could ask her some more.

'What is the matter with her..? Well, maybe she feel excited but shy at the same time..'

You smile to yourself as you remembered how similar of the first's face and your boss's face look alike. "I guess he will look like that in the future.. how handso-"

THUMP!

"....!"

'My head..! The pain attacks again..!'

You gasp and lean onto the nearest wall. 'Why.. why did this happen every time I think about Juudaime-sama in that way..?'

"Haa.. finally home.." Tsuna took a sip of the milk and nearly splurt it out when he saw you lying on the floor in pain.

"..! Riekka..??" He run towards you and pull you up.

"Riekka..?? Are you alright?"

Your hearts skips a beat to the way he called your name. You lift up your chin slowly to meet his eyes.

"..Juudaime-sama..?"

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere??"

He flinched as you hold his hand.

"What did you.. call me just now..?"

"Eh..? Ri-Rie..kka?"

"...Again?"

"..Riekka?"

'Oh right..! In this time I haven't call her name in a casual manner like she wished yet..! Gah!! I can feel the incoming hug again..!'

"...I'm very.. happy.."

"E-eh..??"

Clutching on his chest, you smile tiredly to him before your vision turns blurry.

"RIEKKA!!"

--------------------------

"Tsukihime.. Riekka.. huh?"

Giotto stares to his pocket watch idly. 'Is this.. a coincidence..?'

"I really love the meaning of the name, it's like the folktale that you used to tell me, Giotto-sama.. don't you agree?"

'It couldn't be..' Giotto smile sadly to himself as he close the watch.

'Even though my intuition tells that person is near.. it's just impossible.. for someone who went missing without a trace..'

Giotto lift his head to the flames of his guardians that appeared one by one in front of him.

"We are done, Primo. So we have decided.. that Ugetsu will begin the first test to the rain guardian tomorrow."

"Well done, G, everyone. Now let us see Decimo and his guardians' resolutions together."