The Repeated Love 70 - I Will Wait For You

"I bet Hayato is enough to be by your side. There is no need for a right hand woman beside you."

'When I realized it, Riekka and Bianchi were the only one who called Gokudera-kun's name. Yeah, he have met with Riekka first before I did. How lucky of him to be called by his first name from her..- wait. Why did I think about this stuff all of sudden?'

"Tsuna."

The brunette blushed to the memory of you whispering his name yesterday. But- WHY of all the topic, his brain choose to think about formality of names at this time?? Yes, it took you long enough to have a courage to call him by his name, but for someone like Gokudera, you addressed him so casually and it made him somehow.. 

...Jealous of it.

'Jealous? JEALOUS? BUT I-'

He sighed and blushed more and more. He didn't know that a name can be another trigger to his love sickness.

'Ahh wait..!! Now there is no time for this..! I should think of a way to prevent Riekka from going back to Italy..! It's fine if she wanted to retire from becoming my right hand woman..! A friend is just alright- no, a girl..' 

POOF!

'Girl.. friend..'

"O////////O... wha.."

'WHA-WHA-WHA-WHAT?? G-G-G-GIRLFRIEND??'

"Decimo?"

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! P-PRIMO-SAN??"

"What is the matter? Your face looks like a boiling kettle." Giotto chuckled, forming a sneaky smile on his lips. "Ah, I see.. you must be thinking about little maiden, am I right?"

"N-No I'm not!!"

"Tsuna."

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- GAH!"

Reborn lands back next to the place he was standing. "What's with the pathetic attitude this early morning? How is the machine going?"

"O-ouch.." Tsuna rubbed on his sore neck (He was kicked by Reborn, of course). "Yeah, everything went well. Verde said it was because some part of the bazooka was cracked, so it had some difficulties to use it.."

"The enemies' work?"

"Yeah, I think so.. ouch.."

"How about the infusion of the first and his guardians into the Vongola rings?"

"Ah, about that.."

***

"..What? It was lasted only for a day?"

"Yes, well you see, from what Primo-san said.."

"I am indeed couldn't return back to the ring on the first day I was forced to appear out from it, but I could infuse back when I tried it myself."

"Hehh?? W-when did you-"

"When all of you fast asleep." He chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me??"

"Ah, you can say that I was distracted with my reunion so.. yes."

Tsuna sweat dropped to the smiling Giotto with his thumb up.

"That's Giotto-sama for you. He was quite a bully during his days." Ceres whispered to Tsuna. "And that was also one of the reasons why the girls of his marriage meetings fed up with him."