The Repeated Love 04 - New Friend and The Battle

"Even though he said that he will fight after school.."

Tsuna glance slowly down at the running field.

"But he is still standing there and keep on looking up here!!"

"He is really persistent. Why do you agree to fight him, Riekka? He is not a weak fighter like the enemy yesterday." Gokudera give out a sigh as he munch on his sandwich.

You smiled. "I know.. that is why I agreed. He give this dangerous aura around him. I don't mind challenging myself with a good fighter like him."

"See? She is not pathetic like you, dame-Tsuna."

"B-because he is just.. dangerous!!"

"Ne, Sensei.. he is the cloud guardian, right?"

"Yes. But he usually fights with his combats and use his power as cloud guardian when necessary."

"I see.. he is just like Alaude-sama."

"Hn?" Tsuna look from right to left.

"What's wrong, Tsuna?"

"Ah.. no.." 'Maybe it's just my imagination..'

Suddenly, the door opens and it reveals a sweet girl with short, light brown hair and golden eyes. When Tsuna saw her, there's a slight blush appear on his cheeks.

"K-Kyoko-chan? What are you doing here?"

"Ah, I come here to meet the new transfer student. I haven't got the chance to properly greet her yesterday."

"Sensei..? That is.."

"Sasagawa Ryohei's little sister. Sasagawa Kyoko. And also your stupid boss's crush."

"Crush..? Oh.."

This sweet girl walk to you and smiles. "Hello. I'm Sasagawa Kyoko. It's very nice to meet you." You smile back in reply and pull out your hand. "Hi. I'm Tsukihime Riekka." As both of you shakes hand, there's a glint in Reborn's eyes.

"Let me show you around school, Riekka-san..!"

"Ah, Riekka would be fine. No need to call me in formal way." At this time, you blushed. She is like the first girl that greeted you sincerely in this new life. You didn't have girl friends at all because of your past, and because you are in the Mafia world. You don't want to, to be exact. You are afraid if they will get hurt if they got involve with you.

"Then, just call me Kyoko, Riekka-chan."

"Uhm.." You nodded.

With all the greetings, both of Kyoko and you walk down from the lunch place.

"Haha. Girls are really easy to understand each other right?"

"Yes. They are weird creatures after all." Gokudera sweat drop with a narrowed eyes.

'Ah.. Kyoko-chan is like an angel as always..' Tsuna blush from his fantasies.

"Heh. I'm glad for Riekka though. Maybe Kyoko is a first girl friend to her."

"Eh?? She never had a girl friend before?"

"Yeah.. she is trained under Vongola since she was small, and rarely go outside to socialize. She devoted her whole life in mafia world because of her passion of protecting the next Vongola boss."

"The next Vongola boss..?"

"Who else it will be, dame-Tsuna?"

"B-but I don't want to!! I never agree to-GAH!!"

A punch landed on his stomach.

============================

"Before we start the battle.. can I request for something?"

Hibari pull out his Tonfa.

"What is it?"

"If I lose, you can fight me anytime in the future. But if I win.."

You tied up your hair in a ponytail.

"If I win, please call me by my name. And not herbivore, okay? That is rude you know?"

"Tch. Whatever. I don't care about winning or losing, I just want to test my strength."

"....!!" You dodge his tonfa when he suddenly attacks you without warning.

"WOAH..! That's dangerous."

"Hey that is unfair, Hibari!!"

You giggle as you hold back the small pain.

"What's so funny?"

"No.."

You jump backwards.

"You are like what Dino-san described to me. Impatient and doesn't care for your surroundings when you find a worthy opponent.

"Eh, she knew Dino-san too?"

"Of course she would dame-Tsuna."

"Oh yeah I forgot that she is from Italy- HEY! You don't have to call me that!"

"...."

"Don't ignore me!!"

-------------------------

"Heh. I don't care what he said about me." He hit you again with his left tonfa.

You smirk and left him stunned as you kick the left tonfa beyond his alertness, which it fly a few feet away from his hand. "Tsk." He thrust his right tonfa towards you and you dodge to give a kick at his stomach, but...

"E-eh Reborn..! Why she pull out a gun?"

"Looks like the enemy from yesterday have not give up yet, huh?"

"Ehh?? The enemy from yesterday??"

Feeling the presence, Hibari dodge the upcoming small dynamite and let you fire it with your gun.

"Thanks for reading my thoughts, Kyoya."

"Who give you the permission to call me without honorifics?"

"Hehe. Looks like our fight will be delayed for a while, huh?"

"Tch."

You grinned. "Come out now..! Varia's spy!"