The Repeated Love 42 - The Key to her Nightmare

The baby hitman grab Tsuna by the collar and punch him directly on the face.

"Juudaime!!"

"Tsuna-kun!"

Tsuna twitch to the blood that drip out from the corner of his lips. To make it worse, he was kicked for another shot from Reborn. This is the first time for Tsuna to receive a very hard hit from Reborn, especially the iron liquid on his lips.

"Uncle Reborn!! Please stop!! Tsunayoshi-san is-"

"I am.. very disappointed in you. You've failed to fulfill your promise to protect Riekka, whom you had vow to protect with your own determination."

"Reborn-kun! It's my fault that Tsuna-kun was separated from Riekka-chan..! If only I was aware of my surroundings-"

"And what you had promised was just a rubbish words. Don't you know her life was always on the line during her time with you? I can't believe you had pulled the string of her life on your own."

"Reborn! It wasn't on purpose! I-"

"Enough. Now let's continue to our destination. Haru. Lead the way."

"A-ah y-yes..!" Haru wiped her tears as she pulls the sobbing Kyoko together with her.

As the arcobaleno walk pass Tsuna, he mutters, "From this situation, you should think deep down who you wanted to protect the most. Between Kyoko or Riekka."

"..What do you mean..? What about Kyoko and Riekka-"

His eyes widened when it hit him.

"Just set the dumb brain of yours to your clueless feelings already."

---------------------------------

'Am I.. dead..?'

'Is my baby.. alright..?'

'Is Juudaime-sama and everyone save?'

Lussuria lift up his head from the medical box as your finger twitch to the soft fabric below your hand.

"My..! Riekka-cha-"

He pauses as tears flow down from the corner of your eye.

"I'm.. sorr..y.."

"Eh? Riekka-chan? Are you awake??"

"I'm.. sorry.." You mumble.

"Oh my!! Bossu!! Our Riekka-chan is-"

The boss of Varia puts down his wine glass and walk towards the side of your bed.

"Is she awake already?"

"I don't know..! She mumbles something and suddenly tears stream down on her cheeks! Poor Riekka-chan!" Lussuria wipes his tears with his flowery handkerchief.

Xanxus was about to wipe your tears away when you mumble again, "I'm sorry.."

Narrowing his eyes, he sigh and pull his hand away.

"I'm sorry.. Ana.. ta.."

He grind his teeth.

"Stop it already.. stop wasting your life on that stupid man." He clench his fists.

'Why..? Am I really worthy to be under your wings? Why did you choose me..?'

-----------------------------

'Anata..'

"...!" Tsuna abruptly turn around. 'That voice is.. Riekka..? No.. it couldn't be.. she's-'

"Juudaime!!"

"Where are you looking at, Vongola? Your opponent is me..!"

Torikabuto creates another illusion before charging again to tackle on Tsuna's waist; the place where Reborn kicked him just now.

"...Argh!!" Tsuna cough from the attack as he tries to balance himself in the air.

"Painful isn't it? But that is just a slight pain like an ant bite when it's compared to what Tsukihime Riekka had gone through during the kidnapping Celestial Plan last time."

"Kidnapping.. Celestial Plan..?"

"That is right. That is the name of the plan to capture Tsukihime Riekka when your future self is still alive.."

"What...?"

"I bet you really eager to know.. since your precious right hand woman wont tell you herself, because it is nothing to her as usual. Am I wrong?"

Reborn lift up his head.

"What do you mean..?"

Torikabuto chuckles as he continues, "Now let me tell you the nightmare that Riekka had been through for all of you.."

*Anata = 'Husband' in Japanese