The Repeated Love 81 - Farewell, Future!

"So.. has everyone say their farewells?"

"You should ask that question to yourself."

"Wh-" He blushed.

"I didn't see her since she went to the medical room with Xanxus.. maybe she was tired from the long battle. She worried about you too much, until she wears herself out."

It hit him.

"Ugh.."

"Or maybe.. she was feeling sick because she used her flame instead of saving it for her child.."

It hit him. Again.

"Uhh..!!"

"Or.. she have gone back with Xanxus.. well.." He shrugged. I've got the answer now. Looks like Xanxus is her real husband."

The hugging scene took over his memory. All of it. A to Z.

"Hu-HUH?? B-b-but I thought her husband is dea-"

"Oh, maybe it was an excuse from telling you who is her real husband.. she will think that she betrays you as your right hand woman of Vongola that marries with someone in other mafia family.."

"H-hey..! It doesn't make sense at all!!"

"Then..? Tell me who is her husband, Tsuna. Aren't you curious about it too?"

"Bu-"

"Are you denying about your feelings again?" Reborn formed Leon into a big axe.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

"Let me cut your head into half so I can fix that slow 'feelings wire' of yours."

"GYAAAAAAAAAAA!!! DON'T!!!!!!!"

"Sensei!!!"

You stomped towards Reborn and pull away the axe toy from him. "You are bullying him again!! Stop it this instant." You deformed Leon back into its original state. "It's alright, Juudaime-sama. The axe is just a toy..! Sensei! You go and play elsewhere!"

"Hmph." Reborn gave a last glint to Tsuna before he left the place.

'W-wait.. if Riekka was here.. then.. Xanxus is not her- but what's with the hug thing yesterday-'

"Are you alright?"

"HIIII!! I-I mean.. y-yes!!"

"I see.. okay. Ah..!" You pulled out a big box from your side.

"Uh.. what is-"

"It's a two layered Pavlova that I baked for you..!  I'm glad I made it in time ^^."

'SHE STILL HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE THIS??? Wait. SI-SINCE WHEN SHE BAKE THIS ANYWAY??'

"Have you packed everything?"

"Ehh? Ah, ye-yes."

He checks in every of his pockets and twitched a bit when he touched on a hard surface. 'This..' He pulled it out. "Uh.. here, Riekka."

"Oh, the charm." You take the charm that you made for him.

"Thank you.. for the charm.. it really protected me the whole time. A-and.. I'm sorry that I broke it into half.."

"It's alright. As long as you are safe and sound, Juudaime-sama." You smiled to his typical 'she-made-that-for-me-and-yet-I-treat-it-like-a-mere-marble' guilty face.

"Juudaime-sama?"

"Huh? Wha-"

You kissed on his forehead. You pull back and pokes on his nose, followed by a giggle. "Thank you, for everything."