The Repeated Love 73 - Aid from Varia and Kokuyo Gang

You sighed as you pull your entwined fingers to your chest.

"Riekka-san, let's believe in them. They can do it to cover for us, even if it's just for a short moment."

"Thank you, Uni. I'm worried about the special aid that will come soon."

Haru tilt her head to the side. "Special aid?"

"I hope Xanxus and the others come as soon as possible."

The word 'Xanxus' pricked Tsuna's ears.

'So the Varia will come too..'

"Riekka, is that your cell? It's been vibrating a while ago."

"Oh. I didn't realize it."

'She even brought her cell O.o.. and who called her at this crucial time??'

"My, I've just talked about you."

'Talk about.. who?'

Tsuna was about to lean beside you when you suddenly pull your ear away from the cell as Xanxus's voice roared loudly.

"YOU HEAR THIS, SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI! YOU BETTER MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL TO PROTECT RIEKKA, OR ELSE I'LL COME TO YOUR PLACE AND BEAT YOU INTO PULP, GOT IT??? YOU TRASH!!"

"HIIIIIII OAO!!!"

"Xanxus, how many times do I have to tell you not to call my boss a trash?"

"HE DESERVES IT! AND YOU! DON'T BECOME A BUSY BODY TO APPEAR HERE AND HELP US!"

"Alright, alright, I wont."

"BE SAFE AND SOUND, YOU GOT ME?"

"Okay.. sheesh."

"I heard that..!"

"Riekka-chan~~ please sit still with your hubby, alright~"

"O.O Eeep!" You quickly close Lussuria's voice away from Tsuna, earning a confused look on his face. "Why did you cover your cell, Riekka?" Reborn, decided to tease the panicked you, and smirk when you do a 'Shhh!' signal to him.

"What did Lussuria-san said, Riekka-chan?"

"Eh? Ah, nothing important." You switched off your phone and hides it from the girls.

"Xanxus really concerned about you, right? Riekka?" Another teasing word from Reborn and another sad expression from Tsuna. "Se-sensei..!"

"Maybe he is your husband."

"Wai-"

"Oh, am I wrong? Then who is it? You haven't tell me who is your husband yet." He widen his evil grin.

"That's-" You glance at Tsuna, and as usual, he will bend his head down with a zombified face.

"Yeah, we wanted to know too..!"

"Eh, Riekka haven't tell you-"

Uni sweat dropped when you give a sharp, warning glare at her. Fortunately Tsuna and the girls didn't hear it.

"Hey, hey, tell us..!" Haru hold your hands.

"Uh.. that's.."

"I wanted to know who is the lucky guy..!" Kyoko added.

"Ahahaha.. uh.. it's someone.."

Tsuna turned his ears on silently.

"It's someone.. that you.. know!"

"Ehh~ you are such a bully, Riekka-chan..!"

"Oh well.. I really wonder who is your husband.. since it's someone that we know." Kyoko and Haru nods to each other together with a giggle.