The Repeated Love 30 - I Will Be Your Next Tutor

"What is this..?"

"It is unbelieveable!"

The Millefiore's meeting room starts to fill with whispers of the attendees, where it begun with the presentation slide of Tsuna's picture of his past form.

"This Vongola from the past is.. outrageous..!"

"Well, it is possible for him to be here. It is all because of Shou-chan's hardwork researching about the 10-year bazooka." Byakuran snickered to the man. Shoichi on the other hand, say nothing and simply stared at Byakuran.

"10-year bazooka? Isn't that just a legend??"

"Well, it's up to you to believe or not. If it's not because of the bazooka, the Vongola boss would not be here. From the latest information that I have now, only some of the chosen people from the past were exchanged with their future self. But, that's not important by the way."

"What do you mean? Vongola is our main target right?"

"Yes, indeed. But don't ever forget our celestial maiden."

"...! Does she-"

"No, too bad she is not among the chosen ones. And yet.." Byakuran smile to the marshmallow in his hand before munching on it. "Yet.. it has became easier for us to get her. Although the plan of extracting her power into the Mare rings in the past had failed, there is another way to get her by creating any plan to break the seal of protection and obtain her. Despite her weak state, I bet she is still powerful as before, am I right, Yuni-chan?" Byakuran turn his head towards the dark green haired little girl who was sitting across the room.

"We must have her in our hand.. no matter what."

-------------------------

The smell of the freshly baked butter cake fill the whole kitchen.

"Hnn~ it smells very nice, Riekka-chan.." Kyoko lifted her nose up to the delicious fragrant. "Ahh I can't wait to have a bite..!" You decorate the dessert with some berries on the whipped cream. "Hehe..! Don't worry, I'll bake everyday for you..!" Kyoko put down the basket of vegetables on the side as she sit down next to you. "Mou, Riekka-chan..! You'll make me fat~!"

Your eyes instantly goes to Haru who just entered with.. crying Lambo? "My.. what's wrong, Lambo?" You kneel down and carry him up, patting his back as he was sobbing on your shoulder. "There, there.. Haru, what happened-" You stop yourself when Haru lift her head with a sad smile. It is obviously shown on her face. "Oh.. nothing.. Lambo-chan tripped himself inside the bath tub..! I-I'm going to do some laundries..!""Ah..! Haru-chan?" She left the room before Kyoko could call out to her.

"I wonder what's wrong with her..?" Kyoko hold onto Lambo from you. "Lambo-chan, are you hurt anywhere?"

"...." You turn your heels back to the cake, cutting it into three slices, placing it on 2 plates and another one at a different tray with Darjeeling tea on it. "Kyoko, cheer him up with cake, ne? You too, please have a bite..!" You place a small fork on the tray and carry it up. "Ah, Riekka-chan?""I'm going out for a while. You stay here with Lambo, okay?""Uhn.. okay.."

-----------------------------

You gasped to the person in the white cloak. Putting down the tray at the side, you rush to her. "Lal-sensei..! What's wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?" She huffed, grasping on your hand for support. "I'm.. fine.. just need a little bit of rest.." She pushed you lightly when you were about to place her arms around your shoulder. "I'm fine, Riekka.. you too, don't force yourself too much."

"What are you saying, I'm not-"

"It will damage the baby's health if you carry something heavy." She smiled.