The Repeated Love 10 - Riekka's Celestial Form and The Battle Continues..!

The smoke disappears and it reveals an unknown figure with white yellow-ish hair and golden eyes. The aura around her is heavy from other people's heartbeat, together with an indescribeable feeling. Tsuna let go of his painful injured stomach slowly and stands up to examine the person carefully while still asking to himself;

'Who is that?' He jolted in shock as he saw another silhoutte figure flow out from that person's body, now with black hair and gold brown-ish eyes in light magenta Yukata.

Reborn lowered his head. "Riekka has changed into her Celestial mode."

"Eh? Celestial mode?" Everyone focus their attention to Reborn. "If her emotions is beyond her control, this form will take over, and is a master of psychic powers. She has the ability to destroy anything with only a flick of her fingers or only by focusing her eyes on the object."

"That is.. Riekka-san..?"

"Haha.. HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Tsuna startled as Xanxus suddenly give out a loud chuckle. "Perfect! Just what I wanted!! Riekka! You are really suitable to be my right hand woman in Varia! Now we can take over Vongola..!" He pauses, and glance at Tsuna. "...And of course, by destroying him." Tsuna tries to balance himself but fails. "Ugh..! My wound..!"

You turn to Xanxus.

"Don't touch him."

Xanxus stop at his tracks. "What?"

"I said.. DON'T TOUCH HIM!"

A few slash appeared around his body; and it squeeze every single blood of Xanxus from each wound harshly, as if there's an invisible knives cut through him. "ARGHHHH!!!" Xanxus shrieked in pain, as the other Varia could only watch in shock. "Boss!""H-how did she do that?"

"What did just- wah!!" Tsuna step back as Ceres suddenly approach him and hold his hands.

"Uh-uh wh-who are you-"

"Decimo-sama! Please stop Riekka!"

"Eh?"

"Please, if she uses the celestial power too much and let the emotion swallow her, that power will drain her energy!"

"Just do it, Tsuna! You are the only one who can stop her!"

"Reborn?? But how!"

"Just try it! No matter what method that you use!"

The Cervellos running to stop you but failed as a force send them flying and make them bump on the trees.

"Hurry up! Before things get worse!"

"Ugh..! This is very complicated...!" Tsuna turn to you and shouted "RIEKKA-SAN! PLEASE STOP THIS NOW!!"

"No.. no more.."

"Riekka-san?"

"No..! They will hurt you." You covered your face as tears brimming down on your cheeks. "I don't want to lose someone important to me."

"Riekka-san.." Tsuna walk to you although the pain is striking inside him.

Ceres narrowed her eyes. "...Someone important.. just like that 'person'.." She mumbles to herself as she twines her fingers together.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING RIEKKA??"

You lift up your face and look to the screen that shows Gokudera and Yamamoto. "Hayato-kun..?"

"DON'T SAY THAT AS IF JUUDAIME WILL DIE THAT EASILY! HE IS IMPORTANT TO ALL OF US!!! GET A GRIP IF YOU ARE THE RIGHT HAND WOMAN!!"

"....Hayato-kun.." Another tear fall down as you change back to your original form. "Ah! Riekka-san!!" Tsuna catches you before you fall. "Riekka-san, are you alright?" You look up to Tsuna while tugging on his chest.

"Juudaime-sama.. I'm sorry."

"Eh?"

"I'm sorry I'm causing trouble to you.. I was supposed to protect you and yet, I let my guard down and be kidnapped by the enemy-"

"I'm the one who should apologize, I can't even save my own friend."

"....!"

"And.. you didn't cause a trouble.. t-thank you."

"...Juudaime-sama."

He blushed as you stare at him with a flushed face from all the cry. He fidgets and gulped, confused why his heart beats fast instantly. "P-please don't force yourself..! Have a rest..! And.." He change back to his hyper dying will mode as he saw Xanxus move.

"Heh.. how interesting.." Xanxus gets up, ignoring the blood that flows out of the wound that he got just now. "I'm very satisfied to see the legendary celestial power.. I'll make sure to see it more in the future.."

"....."

You tug tightly on Tsuna's chest and he covered you, realizing you are not comfortable with Xanxus's statement. You blush from his protective nature, making you fall in love more. Ceres grip her fingers more. "That dying will mode.." She smiles. "He is like another replica of 'him'... Decimo-sama! Use the Zero point breakthrough now!"

Tsuna and Xanxus then charge at each other, which results in a huge explosion. After the smoke clears, Tsuna's Zero Point Breakthrough froze Xanxus's hand.

"Much better. He has mastered the firsts' technique." Ceres disappear in a smooth wind, back inside your body. "...." Tsuna watched as she disappeared and nod as a thank you. 'But still.. who is that woman?'

Xanxus tries to break the ice with his flames, but was prevented by Tsuna who keep on using the technique to stop him.