The Repeated Love 65 - What The Fish, Brain???

The old, separated lovers gaze to each other after pulling away from their kiss. A smile curved on Giotto's lips as he rub Ceres's lower lips, leaning down to give a short smooch as his celestial maiden tug both of her hands on his blazer to the kiss, before she rest her cheeks on his warm chest.

"If this is a dream, I wish I could never wake up." He murmured. Giotto snakes his arms around her waist, pulling her close once again. "I will never let you go again. No matter what."

Holding back her choking tears, Ceres could only nod to the words that were full with his love; a love that is only meant for her. "Finally.. we can be together.." She whispered. "For all the years that had passed by.. I always believe.. that this day would come."

"Aria.."

Giotto had never feel so happy since the day Ceres were gone from his life. He retired and settled himself in Japan, marrying someone--which he forced himself to do it, in order for the Vongola generations to continue. He marry just to get a heir, to carry out the famiglia's vision and mission. He realized he had been so cold to his wife and his son mentally. He couldn't give them love no matter how hard he tried. He couldn't leave his past and move on. To him, his heir have to get another heir for Vongola's indulgence; praying that Ceres's words will come true.

"You just have to believe that one day, someone will appear to fulfill the true purpose of Vongola family.."

It echoes everyday in his mind, maybe.. maybe his son is not the chosen one to carry out his goal for Vongola, but that so-called chosen one might be in other generations further ahead in the future..

And.. it had pressured him to his death.

He was stuck between his thoughts and the truth.

Giotto and his guardians may have seal their wills and time into Vongola rings, but that was not the cause of his death. He was the strongest among all the Vongola bosses for him to die just by sacrificing his time for the ring.

He was killed.. by his own thoughts.

It's like a computer that was forced to shut down.

He might be strong,

But he died first.

****

"Giotto-sama..?"

'If she know about my past stories.. she will be more than getting angry I guess..'

"Aria.. I-"

"Ceres..?"

Daemon's voice that is full of surprise break the silence. Ceres widen her eyes as she pulled away from Giotto, cupping her trembling lips to the sight before her. All of the guardians, her partners, her friends--her family, was now in front of her, giving the same shocked expression like she did to them.

"Daemon-sama..!"

Calmness swept over Giotto's heart when Ceres run towards them, crushing into a long, yearning hug for their reunion. Daemon's grudge had flew away in instant as he pulled Ceres close to him, feeling the scent of whom he loved as his own little sister. G flicked lightly on her forehead, muttering how she had made all of them worried for all this time, and then he give a peck on it while whispering "I miss you."

Lampo keep on saying "Why did you left just like that!!!" between his sobs, and was bonked on the head in the process by G, and Ceres couldn't help it but laugh to the scene. The scene that she realized.. how she had missed it for such a long time.

You let out a relief sigh, smiling to Ceres's happy reunion. "I'm really glad for her. Her wish had come true at last.."

"Wish?"