The Repeated Love 72 - Decimo's Wife & Riekka's Husband

You were supposed to be at the meeting now.

Even though it's just a simple Vongola gathering, but as a right hand woman of the former boss, you have to be the representative for his image.

But..

Now you are in a situation where you couldn't run away from.

Or, you could, actually.

However, your body couldn't move.

Both of your wrists were tied with his firm grip.

The space between you and him were so close until you couldn't breathe out freely.

"Hnn.."

You took the chance to gasp for air as he pulled away--to change the motion of his lips. You were about to call out his name, but he smashed his lips again, not giving you the chance to do so.

You wanted to run and hide your throbbing heart.

But you couldn't.

Every movement from him is like a binding spell.

The Vongola Decimo pulled away again, and kiss.

Pull, and kiss. Many times. A wet, and short smooch. He opens his eyes to look at your flushed face, ending the smooch with his tongue that slide into your mouth.

"Hn..!"

He sealed the kiss as he twirl his tongue around yours. Once again, not giving you a chance to breathe from his warm affection, and your body shaking from the sudden love that he gave inside the elevator.

You didn't care anymore if the security sees this scene.

..Because this is not a first time.

"Uhn.." You couldn't support yourself to stand properly anymore and started to slump down. Tsuna noticed this and placed his knee in between of your warmth, sliding it slightly, enough to make you jolt.

"Iya..! Juudaime-"

He forced his tongue into your mouth again.

"Hn..!"

'Juudaime-sama..'

Yes, this is not a first time for your boss to kiss you like this.

Without saying any single word, he will pulled you into a random, silent and closed area, and kiss you like this, which had happened almost everyday. Then, after a moment of the kiss, he will look at you with an expression that you couldn't read at all. His face is full with guilt and love at the same time.

..He would always walk away, leaving you breathless from his charm, and do it again on the next day.

"Hnn.."

Tsuna let go of your wrists, and snakes his arms around your body to pull you close, and deepened the kiss.

"Riekka.." He whispered, and lick on your lower lips before sucking on the sensitive spot on your neck.

You moaned and nailed on his back, gasping from the pleasure and pain from his lips.

"Juudaime-sama..!"

You tried to reminisce again.

'How did this happen?'

If you were not mistaken, it happened right after the day of White Day, 2 years ago..

------------------------

'The most wanted right hand woman.'

'The first rank of all the right hand women in mafia world.'