The Repeated Love 77 - Riekka's Aid & Resonance

"Haha, Tsunayoshi-kun! How helpless you are. I could easily snap this thin neck~!"

Despite his playful sing-song voice, Byakuran pulls Tsuna's neck closer to his chest, enough to make Tsuna choke from the lack of air.

"Agh!!!"

'I can't breathe..!'

Tsuna struggles to move but failed no matter what method he tried.

'But I can't lose here..! I must..!'

"Juudaime-sama. Promise me that you'll be alright..!"

'I must..!'

"Or I'll get angry, you know!"

'Riekka..!!'

"Hmhm~! I expected a better match. What a disappointment. The size of your flames conveys the amount of resolution you have. Is your resolution to return your friends to the past so insignificant?"

"Ngh..!!"

"That's enough at this point, Byakuran."

"...!" 

Byakuran's grip loosen as he recognized the voice.

"Isn't that-"

"Riekka! What are you doing here??"

"Tch.." Tsuna took this chance to gasp for air. 'Riekka?'

"Riekka..!" He gasped. "What are you.. doing here..?"

Byakuran immediately let go of the choking Tsuna and rose towards you.

"Riekka-chan! What a delightful surprise. Did you come all the way here just to meet me? And you are in your celestial form, looks like you've decided to join my army..!" Byakuran beamed.

You smirked before pulling out your right palm. "Dream on, Byakuran."

You unleashed your white flame and it surrounds Byakuran's body.

"...!" His eyes widened as he feels something wrong with his body, and widen it more when a few colors of flames emerging out from his body, and return back into the body of its owners.

"Huh..? T-this is..!" Gokudera look at his ring, and turn to look at the others when it happens the same as his. "The flame.. our flame that were sucked out has return back into our rings..!"

"Wow.. Riekka-senpai is really cool~" Fran said it simply with a small tainted blush on his cheeks.

"Kufufufu. Indeed."

"Tch..! Riekka!!!" Byakuran forced himself out from your seal and was about to charge towards you when..

"Juudaime-sama..! Now..!"

"What-"

Before Byakuran could turn his head, Tsuna punch him directly on the face, sending him fly a few feet away from your direction. Tsuna disappear and reappear in front of you to carry you up in bridal style.

"What are you doing here, Riekka..?? You've promised me stay there and-"

"Are you angry?" 

He flinched when you pout.

"Juudaime-sama, look at your right."

"Eh?"

You quickly push him away and flick your finger to give another blow at the flying Byakuran.

"I'm surprised that you can still stand up after the punch, Byakuran." You giggled.

"Heheh. I'm really surprised that you can unleash this powerful skills despite your condition." He snickered.